AutoPatcher XP June 2007

^ translation packs for the new releases based on autopatcher version 5.6 are currently in the works. expect them in a day or so!

I swear I saw a thread with 'em in, and it looked 5.6ish...

I was under the impression that once an Windows update file was included in the AP core update (eg. May 2007 core) or in a monthly AP update that it will not be included again in subsequent AP updates (eg. June 2007 Update). If only 6 new files are included in the June update why not make only the 6 new update files available as an update? Why do I have to download files that I already have?

I was under the impression that once an Windows update file was included in the AP core update (eg. May 2007 core) or in a monthly AP update that it will not be included again in subsequent AP updates (eg. June 2007 Update). If only 6 new files are included in the June update why not make only the 6 new update files available as an update? Why do I have to download files that I already have?

Update releases also remove and update modules as well as add them to the AutoPatcher module tree.

One more question :)

Why the .NET security updates are no longer grouped in the .NET section as it was in the old version, but are in Critical section? I guess those updates are useless without the FX3? By the way, now I had to run AP twice to install those updates, they didn't install at the first time.

Hi,

http://ap.snowmanuk.net - Mirror has been updated.

I am also using a world-wide Content Distribution Network (CDN) called Coblitz Codeen (see http://codeen.cs.princeton.edu/coblitz/ for info) for the distribution of AP updates.

If you download from the "Primary Download Location" link from my mirror, the files will be served by your local CDN node in country or nearest to you.

This reduces the BW load on my server, as I upload it once to the CDN then it spreads across the world.

Please give it a try the more people that download the better the CDN distributes the file.

Any problems please e-mail snowmanuk at hotmail dot com

Enjoy, and Keep up the good work AP....

I downloaded Autopatcher June 2007, and installed it, BUT when I goto use it it DOESN'T WORK... It has an error where I send it to Microsoft, what should I do to correct this? I LOVE the program, BUT it just doesn't seem to wanna work for me... Thank you very much for your time and help.

Hi,

I suggest you download again, but verify using MD5 hash when done.

If you do not already do so, use a Download Manager, like www.freedownloadmanager.org - it is free, and works very well.

I downloaded Autopatcher June 2007, and installed it, BUT when I goto use it it DOESN'T WORK... It has an error where I send it to Microsoft, what should I do to correct this? I LOVE the program, BUT it just doesn't seem to wanna work for me... Thank you very much for your time and help.