Nero or Alcohol 120% for mac? Alternative

Hey guys I love the mac found software on it that is better then the windows alternatives for everything except a decent burning software. Toast sucks I have Toast 8 Titanium I belive the newest version and its just so damn **** compared to like Nero or Alcohol 120% on windows. It cant burn a iso file even though it says it can.

When I burned a .iso with Toast it didnt work.

When I burned the same .iso with Apple's Disk utility application it works amazing.

Problem is Apple's disk utility cant do say a DVD to DVD copy, Toast can but it does it pathetically doesnt work.

The only thing Ive found Toast to do good is say divx dvds or data dvds and that sort of stuff.

There has to be something better then toast or else were all screwed.

Thanks for the suggestions dudes, Disco seems cool so easy and the way it works and whatnot however it still was unable to burn what i want, im trying burn, hawkeye and fast dvd copy now. Hopefully one of them will work, im familiar with Handbrake and the others but they are not suited to this task although Handbrake is amazing for what it does.

Thanks guys.

I think something's up with your system because Toast has always worked flawlessly for me. Perhaps your burner is going out and Disk Utility burned at a slower speed and was therefore able to finish. Try burning in Toast or Disco at a slower speed and see if they work.

Burn and one wouldnt even recognise the dvd im trying to burn. fast dvd copy and hawkeye appear to be for dvd backup.

Just for information purposes the media im trying to burn are xbox backup dvds. As far as I know Nero and Alcohol 120 will both do it. I cant find anything that will on my mac...

Thanks for all the replies though.

Dont worry about it I just tried it on Nero and Alcohol and they dont do it either I must've mistaken it with PS2 games as I know they worked, ahwell seems xbox dvds are unreadable by computer dvd drives my guess is that the partition they use two on the disc one readable 13mb and contains a video file and other partition holding the game data cant be read.

I use these on a need to basis.

Disco - Individual file burning (Yes, finder can do this... but I can't make them read on PC's and sometimes that's needed)

MacTheRipper & Popcorn - Rip,Compress, and burn DVDs (Never ever failed me)

Finder - Burn ISOs

Toast always seemed to advanced and cumbersome for what I needed.