well...

UPDATE: I would recommend all members use the Neowin Gamers Index from now on smile.gif
see this thread for details

As many of you will have noticed there are threads on Neowin for Xbox live and PSN names, However to my knowledge there is not one for PC games ohmy.gif
(perhaps because there is not one definitive platform)
I think its about time us PC gamers started playing sociably, so Post you Xfire, Teamspeak, Steam Name, Gamer tag or whatever so we can play! :yes:

Ill start with my Steam Name:
Enigmaticboom

My games are:
1. HL2 DM
2. CS:S
3. BF2 (same tag)
4. Garrys Mod
5. Insurgency (HL2 Mod)

See you online! biggrin.gif

Edited by Andrew G.
HellboundIRL

Hellbound-[iRL]

1. Battlefield 2

2. Battlefield 2142

3. CS:S

4. Insurgency

DirtyLarry

Excellent Idea. (Y)

We get enough participants here, this will have [OFFICIAL] in front of it and be pinned in no time. (Y)

FlibbyFlobby

ziadoz (steam) or <ziaDoz>

UT99

UT2004 (TAM)

CS:S

ET

HL2DM

magik

My Steam name is tizmagik. :D

Excellent Idea. (Y)

We get enough participants here, this will have [OFFICIAL] in front of it and be pinned in no time. (Y)

But shouldn't it be moved to Games for Windows, first? :p

Jimmy0

XFIRE: abnjimmy0

CS1.6/CZ

Captain_Wang

X-Fire = cptwang

Steam = mashw

Battlefield 2

CS:S (But I suck)

HL2-DM

Andrew

[Redacted]

I haven't played online pc games for over a year+ now, but if a few of you guys get matches going I'll join in smile.gif I'll be easy kills for all of you laugh.gif

Neo003

Same as my xbox tag Neo003

Olemus

LonelyCooler

Bf2

CSS

WoW

Insurgency

All other popular titles pretty much.

Hope you guys can get a game organised, ill be there.

DirtyLarry
My Steam name is tizmagik. :D

But shouldn't it be moved to Games for Windows, first? :p

LOL Yes, it should be, and I thought it was already. :pinch:

Thread Moved To Games For Windows.

DL

SubjectDelta

V1DEL, same as XBox Live, but I only play this right now...

BF2

Sorry guys!

d4v1d05

X-fire: d4v1d04

Steam: webmaster [at] d-white.co.uk - im oldschool :p

I play:

1. HL2DM
  2. Garrysmod
  3. BF2
  4. SOF2
  5. CS Source Gungame

but mainly Gungame on Multiplay.co.uk Public #2 :)

revvo

Cool thread, let the aliasing begin! (Y)

Xfire: rraze

Nowadays I only play two games online with two different names.

CS:S: revv

Urban Terror: ls|rw

I've had way too many aliases in Urban Terror so I'll stick to my original 2.x name, redwave which I abbreviate now which means it's sort of another alias :ninja:

*hides*

Rob2687

Same as my Neowin name. You might see me on C&C3 or CS:S once in a blue moon.

Cyplex

BF2: bWs

BF2142: mjrbWs

Yes these are the only things I've been playing recently.

:)

Glassed Silver

bucksNcents

@:

NFS series

WC III RoC (back then when i played it, might play it again some time)

CS (dont play online tho)

Sims (you know, back then :p)

i bet i forgot something... well if you see me around, dont hesitate to leave drop me a line and say hello :)

Glassed Silver:mac

IceBrewedBeer

Xfire: IceBrewedBeer

INSMOD: MouseR - Serving America

CS 1.6/Source: MouseR, Fruit Jews, Gayness McAnus

For about 98% of all the online games I play, I go by MouseR.

Nashy

Nashy

Yes, I'm original

sundayx

sundayx.. but I haven't gamed for a long time, but its the one I use for all games, Steam, AA, EA.

Nicholas-c

Nicholas-c's big bad list

Battlefield 2 - with expansion packs

Battlefield 2142 - with expansion pack

Halo 1 & 2

Medal of honor

Every C&C - generals, 3, red alert all of them!

Call of duty 1

RCT - 1, 2, 3 with expansion packs

Ghost recon - advanced warfighter

Flight unlimited 3

thats all my PC games :p

want me to start on my 106 PS2 & 1 games :D

NienorGT

Xfire, Red Orchestra, CoD1 and CoD2, DoD = *Ph4nt0M Burn3R*

BF2142 (If I play) = JarekTorek

BF2 is Ni3NOR but I didn't play since very long time.

Bawx

I think my name on Steam is Wilson05? I don't know. I use wilson in-game, or mcnic. or mc or Thurgood Tungsten III. :)

that's cs 1.6

ViperAFK

Mah steamname is bwat47, battlefield 2 I believe is screamin_jesus, but I haven't played that in ages because EA is gay and doesn't support widescreen.

My games Are:

Half Life 2

F.E.A.R

Counter Strike Source

Insurgency

Battlefueld 2

Battlefield 2142 (Goddamnit I want widescreen EA)

olaf

I don't have a widescreen monitor on my gaming machine, but I think it's unexcusable that EA still doesn't support widescreen.

Anyway, I play CS: Source, HL2DM, GMOD9, and BF2. My steam name is DJ MC Blizak and my xfire/BF2 name is wowolaf.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Apex Legends Steam launch slated for November 4, Switch version pushed back
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment announced additional versions of Apex Legends earlier this year during EA Play, with the popular free-to-play battle royale game heading to Steam and the Nintendo Switch in 2020. Today, an update was shared regarding these two upcoming versions, and it's not great news for Nintendo fans.

Apex Legends will finally hit Steam on November 4, giving PC users another avenue to jump into the game over just Origin. However, the Nintendo Switch version has been pushed back to 2021.

"We’re still hard at work on the port, but in order to do justice to the game and make it into the great experience Switch players deserve, our team needs more time," said Apex Legends game director Chad Grenier, explaining the situation. "This year has brought on unexpected new challenges, to put it mildly, and we don’t want to rush anything out."

The studio also said in a separate Steam Community update that the Steam version of Apex Legends will support cross-progression with Origin, letting users jump back and forth between the two versions. Moreover, exclusive Portal and Half-Life inspired gun charms, seen above, will be available for those jumping into the game through Steam during the next season.

Cross-play arrived as a massive feature to the battle royale earlier this month, combining the playerbases of all consoles - even the upcoming Switch version - into a single entity. PC users are separated from this bunch, but as expected, Origin and Steam players will be playing in the same servers.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Ubisoft Connect unveiled, a multi-platform service replacing Uplay and Ubisoft Club
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Ubisoft today announced Ubisoft Connect, a brand new service that will be available across its games as the "new universal home for all Ubisoft in-game services, activities, and communities on all platforms." The new service will go online on October 29, replacing the Uplay and Ubisoft Club resources that the company has been offering for many years now.

Ubisoft Connect arrives as a free platform that will be integrated into all currently supported games by the company as well as upcoming releases going forward across PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, mobile, and Stadia. According to Ubisoft, this will enable it to allow cross-play and cross-platform progression in its new games.

Through this system, which is a brand new overlay, players will receive personalized tips depending on their gameplay stats and playstyle, while also gaining easy access to social features like cross-platform friends lists and activity feeds, among others.

Meanwhile, on PC, Uplay is being taken over by the Ubisoft Connect for PC app, a rebranding similar to what EA is attempting with its Origin to EA Desktop app transition.

Features from Ubisoft Club are being integrated into Ubisoft Connect too, offering players in-game challenges to complete that provide rewards as well as Ubisoft Store discounts. However, since there's a new system in town aimed at newer games, over 1,000 rewards for older Ubisoft titles have now been made completely free.

A handy FAQ regarding Ubisoft Connect can be found here. As previously mentioned, the multi-platform service is going live on October 29. Once the service goes live, the PC and mobile version download links can be found through here.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Halo 4 Insider testing is now live across PC and Xbox One, brings cross-play support
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

343 Industries planned to kick off the first Insider test of Halo 4 last weekend but was pushed back at the last minute. In a surprise opening and without waiting for the next weekend, the developer has now kicked off the highly-anticipated flight. If previous plans hold true, everyone who has signed up to be a Halo Insider will receive an invite this time, meaning both PC (across Steam and Microsoft Store) and Xbox One users are eligible.

According to 343 Industries community manager John Junyshek, the invites are still going out in waves, so keep an eye out for an email with instructions or head to HaloWaypoint and check for notifications there.

From Halo 4, this flight contains Requiem, Forerunner, Reclaimer, Shutdown, and Composer campaign missions, 11 multiplayer maps across Social and Competitive playlists, and Spartan Ops content, among other enhancements such as Forge improvements, advanced graphics options, and an FOV slider.

Aside from those, 343 Industries is finally preparing to bring cross-play across PC and Xbox One versions as well as input-based matchmaking and server region selection capabilities to the Master Chief Collection. The testing of these features is also happening in this build.

In other Halo news, it was announced earlier today that Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be receiving Xbox Series X|S enhancements on November 17, bringing many enhancements that have been made to the new PC version over to the next-gen console version.

• By LoneWolfSL
      The Outer Worlds is getting a Steam release on October 23, shedding Epic exclusivity
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Obsidian Entertainment's most recent RPG, The Outer Worlds, released in October last year across PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. However, the PC version skipped Steam due to an exclusivity deal by the publisher Private Division with Epic Games, though Xbox Game Pass received the game on day one on PC without any trouble.

After a year-long wait, today it was revealed that the game will finally be arriving to Steam on October 23. The highly-rated science-fiction RPG's story takes place in Halcyon, a colony set in the "furthest edge of the galaxy". The player character is a newly unfrozen colonist that travels around the star system gathering crew members, fighting alien monsters, and solving mysteries while trying to get to the bottom of a corporate conspiracy.

The title also received its first piece of DLC last month named Peril on Gorgon, which delivers a brand new questline with new locations, characters, and weapons. The second and final DLC delivery to the game, Murder on Eridanos, is happening in 2021.

Aside from finishing up The Outer Worlds content, Obsidian is also working on its miniaturized survival title Grounded and its next grand RPG Avowed, both for Xbox platforms.

• By Brandon H
      Neowin's Community Minecraft Server
      Server hosting is provided by BisectHosting

Discussion of connecting with pirated copied (including requests for offline mode for this reason) will result in you receiving a warning. The usual forum rules for piracy apply here.

Server Address:
      mc.neowin.net (204.44.126.159)
      Currently Running Vanilla 1.16.3

Server Rules
      Be nice, polite, and respectful No Griefing, this is your only warning Do not build on others door steps without permissions, explore and find your own land Do not be annoying Do not build at spawn without permission of an admin Do not modify any other players builds without permission Have fun, if you don't have fun you will get slapped Label all builds in creative  

If you wish to join our server please post here with your Minecraft username; you must be an active member of the Neowin community.

Our server is powered by donations. Payments are made quarterly. Please help donate to the server to keep it running.