[Sony E3 '07] Pictures/Trailers and Talk

I think it's safe to say that (IMO) Sony just won the E3 game :yes:

First place: Sony

2nd: Microsoft

3rd: Nintendo (for not talking about SSB)

I'm speechless. Gran Turismo just single-handedly sealed the console choice for me.

I'm going to go pick up a PS3 whenever I get the chance. Sony definatly had the best E3 this year. (Y)

I think I'll agree with sony coming out on top. Fair play - I think they needed it tbh. (although they were helped by MS's poor show IMO).

Very nice, a lot better than Nintendo's conference this year. That one was boooring. Except Mario Kart :D :p

Killzone 2 was different than the one posted here on the forums, it looks awesome.

Best conference hands down. Much better than last years. New slim silver PSP for $199 with 1GB memory card, Daxter and Family Guy UMD is a pretty nice deal.

Chewy was cool! It was funny, the crowd liked it.

Best E3 Pres. this year! Also I want to know what that song was playing at the end. :p

Only one thing... almost every good game at this E3 is coming out in '08... which still leaves almost no reason to purchase a PS3 anytime soon.

Only one thing... almost every good game at this E3 is coming out in '08... which still leaves almost no reason to purchase a PS3 anytime soon.

I must agree with this.

I'm also a little surprised there was not a price cut announced...disapointed more than sad actually.

ienhz, that's true, but the future look's promising and that's all that matters. :D

morficus, there is though. $100 drop on 60gb... the guy even said it himself. The price cuts been in effect for a few days now though.

Err...

Heavenly Sword

Ratchet and Clank Future

Uncharted

Warhawk

Lair

Haze

Wipeout HD

Unreal Tournament 3

Plus others.

Yeah true. I was planning to buy a PS3 after that price drop but I guess I can hold off on it for a while now.

Err...Heavenly SwordRatchet and Clank FutureUnchartedWarhawkLairHazeWipeout HDUnreal Tournament 3Plus others.
I wouldn't exactly call any of those games system sellers. And UT3 is going to be out on the 360 too.Lair looks awesome but that's about all I'm really excited about for '07 on PS3 (exclusive wise).

I wouldn't exactly call any of those games system sellers. And UT3 is going to be out on the 360 too (in 2008). Lair looks awesome but that's about all I'm really excited about for '07 on PS3 (exclusive wise).

Regardless of big system sellers, you said there weren't really any good games from E3 coming out in 2007. But it's quite a good lineup.

Also I'd buy a PS3 for some of those games if it weren't for the price. It's also a matter of opinion. Still though, that's a lot of good games to be released towards the end of the year. Having Killzone 2, MGS4 and GT5:Prologue this year too would probably cause some of the titles to be overshadowed.

Edited by AlphaPrime

Err...

Heavenly Sword

Ratchet and Clank Future

Uncharted

Warhawk

Lair

Haze

Wipeout HD

Unreal Tournament 3

Plus others.

Yup 2007 is better then most people make it sound for PS3!

the trailers are up on PSN for download :)

Sweet I got to download it soon as I get home.

the trailers are up on PSN for download :)

damn a lot of trailers.

Is it possible to get the GT5 Prologue demo online yet? :)

No, I hope they release it soon.

here's what's available on the network...

- MGS4

- Killzone 2

- PS3 E3 07 Sizzle

- COD4

- Warhawk

- Uncharted

- LittleBigPlanet

- Unreal III

- Folklore

- Pain

- Lair

- Go! Sports Ski

- High Velocity Bowling

- Blast Factor Advanced Research

- Everyday Shooter

- Area 51

- Pursuit Force

- E3 Closing Video

Oops, I meant GT5:Prologue trailer online yet not demo. :D

Nightz, any idea if there are any non-HD versions? My computer can't handle such large files. :$