AutoPatcher Vista July 2007

After running AutoPatcher I still get the following two updates:

Update for Windows Media Format 11 SDK for Windows Vista (KB929399)

Update for .NET Framework 3.0: x86 (KB932471)

Checking the hotfix list in AP, KB929399 seems to be included but apparently it didnt install. So what about KB932471?

KB929399 this hotfix intall in my vista but: Attachments

Update for Windows Vista (KB930857)

post-119829-1185018086_thumb.png

Edited by Marcin.Riki

Are there any other mirrors that I could get the July core from? I keep on getting up to 200 out of 211mb and then the download crashes. This has occured on all of the mirrors that I have tried and every single one of them has had a very low download rate.

Is there anyway that you could also go back to the old Full-Package and Update-Package system? Downloading a 200mb+ file kinda sucks and wastes a lot of bandwidth.

Are there any other mirrors that I could get the July core from? I keep on getting up to 200 out of 211mb and then the download crashes. This has occured on all of the mirrors that I have tried and every single one of them has had a very low download rate.

Is there anyway that you could also go back to the old Full-Package and Update-Package system? Downloading a 200mb+ file kinda sucks and wastes a lot of bandwidth.

Have you tried using the torrents?

Have you tried using the torrents?

No, because I am unable to. I am one of the poor poor college students who's residential hall has put a frigging restriction on the proxies available for torrenting via their internet connection. What sucks even more is that they've somehow set it up so that even if I tunnel, it still takes 30 odd hours to download if I torrent it.

make sure your using a download manager so that you have resume support and then try again from another mirror.

btw, the vista release has never been released as full+updates, it's only ever been full releases. thats gandolas' choice.

Hi there

First of all, thanks for this great software...it really saved me a lot time :)

For some reason...I am getting an error when I run this month's AutoPatcher Vista release.

Here is the error message:

What AutoPatcher was trying to do

It appears that the error occured while AutoPatcher was trying to get a file's MD5 hash.

Where: mdlReleaseIntegrity.getMD5HashFromFile()

Error Code: 0x9: Subscript out of range

Complete log:

Attempting to initialize common controls.

Accessing filesystem...

AutoPatcher 5.6 loaded the filesystem.

Detected English (1033) Windows Vista Business 32-bit

System Components:

Internet Explorer: 7.0.6000.16481

Windows Media Player: 11.0.6000.6324

.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.312|2.0SP0|3.0.04506.26|3.0SP0

Windows Installer: 4.0.6000.16386

DirectX: 4.09.00.0904

MSN/Live Messenger: 8.1.178.0

Office Components:

Microsoft Word: 12.0.4518.1014

Microsoft Excel:

Microsoft PowerPoint: 12.0.4518.1014

Microsoft Outlook:

Microsoft Access:

Microsoft Project:

Microsoft Publisher:

Microsoft OneNote:

Microsoft FrontPage:

Microsoft InfoPath:

Microsoft Visio:

Microsoft SharePoint Designer:

Microsoft Groove:

I have tried AutoPatcher Vista on my friend's comp as well..we both got the same error message.

Just wondering does anyone know what is happening here? Thanks for your help in advance :laugh:

OK, I re-downed it from a different site and it works now. I didn't mean to call it "junk", its very frustrating for me to down something of this size and then have it not work.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks

How come after I install this, when I go to install it again, it reinstalls all the updates (even though I already ran the program once?) Shouldn't it say "updates are already installed, and not install anything?

Seems like you can just keep running this, and it will keep installing updates even if they are already on your system =/

@ David Xie: delete the old folder (and all inside) and decompress AutoPatcher again.

Hi gandolas, thanks for your reply. Do you mean I should delete everything in the modules folder and run AutoPatcher again? If not, can you please explain it to me? Thanks in advance :D

P.S. I have uninstalled it (from D drive) and try to reinstall it on my C drive this time....still getting the same error :(

• 4 weeks later...