January Desktops of 2003

lol thats annoying, this is the desktop thread but you should make a new thread for this kind of annoying quotations :D (Your stretching my browser dangit!)

desktop_jan.jpg

Click to BIG

Theme - Smooth Stripes Thin (with my own startflag)

Left - Samurize

Bottom - Yz Dock

Right - Backnews

Winamp - x_port_spidercrab_graphite (Hey KoL - didnt you say you would make a Smooth Stripes Winamp skin - hoes that coming along?)

Open links - True Launch Bar

Winamp scroller thing - Samurize

I don't like to have a cluttered desktop :)

Big

How did you get the taskbar except for the tasks to be transparent.

I made a quick app in c# that makes all the pink (255 0 255) parts of the taskbar transparent...

Actually, I already got bored of that taskbar so my new desktop looks like: http://pics.paulsonator.com/users/SanGreal/tabs.jpg

I was aiming for a tabbed look :)

Note to members: Those found to be abusing the quote feature will be automatically banned. Those involved had ruined the thread for the majority who are here to take part responsibly. If you yourselves cannot do this, than please go elsewhere.

For clarity we show zero tolerance for spam, advertising, useless and off topic posts, raising post count......

Keldyn

Forum Super Moderator

Note to members: Those found to be abusing the quote feature will be automatically banned. Those involved had ruined the thread for the majority who are here to take part responsibly. If you yourselves cannot do this, than please go elsewhere.
For clarity we show zero tolerance for spam, advertising, useless and off topic posts, raising post count......

Keldyn

Forum Super Moderator

I love you

DesktopJan4.jpg

Looking for a Smooth Stripes Graphite winamp 2 skin :)

Keldyn

Forum Super Moderator

Neowin should make the quote feature only quote the last post, so if I quoted this post, it would only show what I said, not what keldyn said to :p

I think vB did that and I like it more, I usualy dont want to quote 2 people, and it is a pain to remove the first quote :(

nothing special... just a spin-off I made of the "The Long Walk Home" wallpaper. ?Ladies are better than land. ?:D:D

Clickity, Clickity.

I dont know what to say - I...i must be in love:wacko:o:

ohhhh.....me too.....the third one is a super hottie the last one is nice too, but looks young...

#1 is Jessica Alba

#2 is Stacy Fuson (Miss Feb. '99)

#3 is Kim Smith

#4 is Jessa Biel

#5 is Kristin Kreuk

Keldyn

Forum Super Moderator

i didn'tmean to start anything like that, i was just responding to a post :( sorry about that erm but this is OT so i should probably post a desktop...here...

post-7-1041651507.jpg