Free Cage Rage (MMA)

I've been registered there for a couple of months now. Cannot access the stream tonight though. Media cannot be found or some such crap.

Make sure you use I.E., have the latest Windows Media Player installed, and have media player set to automatically download codecs and security.

Make sure you use I.E., have the latest Windows Media Player installed, and have media player set to automatically download codecs and security.

IE, Firefox, Windows, Linux doesn't matter same result each time.

Wow that was a crazy event, The undercard was better than the main events but the main events were good for a laugh. Fast KO of "The Colossus", Herb Dean stops his own fight early... via errr... his own dreadlocks to his eye lol, and Butterbean floors his opponent with a big punch but then as he tries to finish him he loses position and is helpless like a beached whale as his opponent stands over him raining down blows.

Wow that was a crazy event, The undercard was better than the main events but the main events were good for a laugh. Fast KO of "The Colossus", Herb Dean stops his own fight early... via errr... his own dreadlocks to his eye lol, and Butterbean floors his opponent with a big punch but then as he tries to finish him he loses position and is helpless like a beached whale as his opponent stands over him raining down blows.

Wow Butterbean is still around?...I saw him featured in a fighting magazine the other month and wondered if he was still fighting.