Rugby WorldCup 2007

Very interesting tournament this one is going to be. So many teams that could win it. NZ, who have been favorites for every tournament, always seem to blow it around about now. Australia have looked vulnerable, but now look like the team to beat if they can beat NZ this Saturday. Never write off the French. At home they are deadly.

Being from South Africa, I rate we also have a good chance. All our top players have been rested for the Tri Nations so a full strength side could do wonders over there. First hurdle though is England, then the cup is ours :)

South Africa is going as a strong team to the RWC. They've already beaten England nicely in the pre-rounds so I'm really looking forward to their match.

It's almost definitely going to be between the Tri-Nations teams. I think South Africa are most likely to take it this time around, unless resting their players means that they lack high-intensity game time.

Of course, I'm hoping for a Wallaby victory. 6 months ago, I would've said impossible, but now I reckon they're as much chance as the Kiwis.

Once again, don't write off the French. On their day, they can beat anyone. The only other team with a chnce could be England, but thats about it really.

It's almost definitely going to be between the Tri-Nations teams. I think South Africa are most likely to take it this time around, unless resting their players means that they lack high-intensity game time.

Of course, I'm hoping for a Wallaby victory. 6 months ago, I would've said impossible, but now I reckon they're as much chance as the Kiwis.

There definately are some six nations teams that could give NZ, SA or Australia some competition. Look at England (defending champions) and France. They both stand a good chance.

Once again, don't write off the French. On their day, they can beat anyone. The only other team with a chnce could be England, but thats about it really.

The French can play very well on their day, sadly enough it hardly is their day.

• 1 month later...