Neowin City

It seems the tooltip on their website says "One action per person per day" --> "Un seul action par personne et par jour"?

Otherwise, yea I guess I'll scrap the idea :p

Ah, I see then. Well I shake my fist at the person who said it's 1 click per link per day as opposed to 1 per day total :p

I'll concentrate on whatever is needed from now on.

If it's one click per person a day maybe the signature should be changed to include a link to only the one that needs to be clicked rather than all of them? People might not know why the exclamation point is there.

i will use it now, i didnt even know this thread even existed .....and dont have time to read all whats before, can plz some one tell me whats going on, i need a quick reply

If it's one click per person a day maybe the signature should be changed to include a link to only the one that needs to be clicked rather than all of them? People might not know why the exclamation point is there.

It is an issue, but at the moment it would require everyone to update their signature the moment something changes. :p

i will use it now, i didnt even know this thread even existed .....and dont have time to read all whats before, can plz some one tell me whats going on, i need a quick reply

Basically, we have our own virtual city, and the way to make it grow is by having people click on the links and visit the site. Depending on which page they land on, it'll improve a specific area of the city namely: Population, Industries, Transport, Security, Environment and Commerce. You get one action per person per day so choose whichever is relevant at the time :)

Me thinks the guy who made the sig should add the (!) icon for TRA SEC and ENV at the moment.

Me thinks the guy who made the sig should add the (!) icon for TRA SEC and ENV at the moment.

Meh, I don't know, they are green at the moment...

Lolz...I got this error during translattion using google

Google

Error

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

Not on my watch >.<

I'm on now...and your right

Guys since it is my birthday, will you build me a small brothel?

It's not just for me, it will bring profit to Neowin City.

We have both goat and sheep farms.. what more can you need?

Guys since it is my birthday, will you build me a small brothel?

It's not just for me, it will bring profit to Neowin City.

Go see Snyper he'll hook you up with some fine looking lasses ;)

We have both goat and sheep farms.. what more can you need?

I'm not Scottish...

Go see Snyper he'll hook you up with some fine looking lasses ;)

He's in his loft, drunk and won't answer the door...or phone. :(