Neowin City

Of course. There has to be some entertainment for Australians and New Zealanders after all.

Yes, the New Zealanders shagging the sheep and the Aussies laughing at them doing it. :whistle:

To prevent you spamming the new server... :whistle:

Me Spam...Never :shifty:...I am gonna dig a tunnel right under the new server :D

Not to mention the welsh!

Pfft, at least we romance our sheep first! :p

And its really growing, just keep reminding people to click and we shall have a nice big city, if only I had listened in my French lessons, this would be easier to understand, lol.

*ahem, where is the gentelmens club?*

eh, dooh! yes..snypers penthouse...the whole floor is not just my living space ..there is like acres of space up there for boobies and booze.

ha as soon as i saw the mention of sheep, i knew that Corris wouldn't be too far away :p
Of all the things I would like to remind people of, that isn't one I would choose, but hey, better than nothing. :laugh:

Pfft, at least we romance our sheep first! :p

Yeah you guys take it for granted. If we get a sheep her in London we are lucky! Of course they cost more down here and are not of the standard of Welsh sheep.

Ok, i have said to much i think.

Of all the things I would like to remind people of, that isn't one I would choose, but hey, better than nothing. :laugh:

Hahahaha! Classic!

Hmm.. I'm going to add some tabs to my browser home page so whenever I open a browser window it'll get a click (I know, once per day, but this way I won't forget). :D

Hmm.. I'm going to add some tabs to my browser home page so whenever I open a browser window it'll get a click (I know, once per day, but this way I won't forget). :D

I thought it was individual clicks. That's why the population grows higher for each "person" because it was another person who visited.