hey, i am red mosquito!

hey there...

i am bored, just got back from my girlfriend and now im waiting. watching the simpsons movie tonight. so to kill some time, here i go. :)

im redmosquito, i guess it doesnt hurt to post my realname, which would be leo.

im from germany, somewhere in northrhine westfalia. living in a smalltown with about 50-60000 folks running around. or more or less lying,

most of our citizens are old. older than 60.

anyways, i give a **** on apostrophys, i give a **** on writing capital letters and i smoke like hell. cigarettes. no drugs.

i enjoy music, hardcore, screamo, nintendocore... (ignite, a static lullaby, horse the band, have heart, anberlin, mae, copeland.)

i was reading the forums for years until i thought i could just aswell register myself. that was almost 3 years ago and i hardly broke the 1000 limit. ;) looking at other nice folks here like snyper or hum i am a sleeper. ;)

however, im somehow an apple-fanboy, although i like windows aswell, i just dont use it anymore for certain reasons...

i think noone will read this anyways, but if someone takes the time...

here are some nice words:

have a nice day, a nice week, a nice year, dont let neowin become your first life and dont let second life become your second life,

have fun and cheers from germany! :)

have a nice day, a nice week, a nice year, dont let neowin become your first life and dont let second life become your second life,

have fun and cheers from germany! :)

LOL

just to add to that... don't let WoW or Everquest take over either ;)

welcome to neowin !

i respect your views on apostrophes and capital letters in posting. i know this gets on some peoples nerves but not mine. i think apostrophes break up the text and make it confusing, and capital letters are just plain alarming ! :D

its not because of that... i am just too lazy to press alt-# at the right time. and pressing shift just disturbs my fast typing. ;)

its not because of that... i am just too lazy to press alt-# at the right time. and pressing shift just disturbs my fast typing. ;)

lol laziness is its own excuse (Y)

i respect your views on apostrophes and capital letters in posting. i know this gets on some peoples nerves but not mine. i think apostrophes break up the text and make it confusing, and capital letters are just plain alarming ! :D

Some people need to take English 101. ;)

Or more like "grammer and spelling 101" :p

j/k j/k - I don't care about caps, but I <3 appostrophes (even if I don't use the properly all the time)