well that my Opel Corsa Sport

1500w alpine sys]

4 tweets

4 subs

and blue neons under the chassis

and alot of engine, exhaust, intake modding

regaulr 124 hp ---->now 236hp

nice 17" pirellieis

2002 Dodge Dakota Sport, V8 Magnum engine, all stock right now(except for the tinted windows). When it gets a little warmer and dryer outside I am going to put some 22"s on it with low profile tires, it is getting lowered a few inches, it is getting pumps and switches, Euro tailights and black headlight covers, it is getting white racing stripes and a bed cover with a fin in the back. I'll be putting some fog lights(Red or Blue probably) on it. It already has a blacklight and a neon light that brightens/dims to the bass of my system(2 15 inch Solobarics, 1200w Kicker amp and Eclipse CD head unit) in it. I'm going to be installing a DVD Player or a PS2 in it soon too.

My digicam sucks ass so sorry for the low res pic(AIPTEK Pencam II). ;P

Image1.jpg

Edited by Zombie9920

unlike the rest of u i currently own these but with limo tinted windows (5%)

and once i come with 300 bucks. i am going to add to spoiler...

Is that Nissan Altima or Maxima? Both almost look the same.

Nice car anyway :thumbup:

its an altima and thanks for the complimeant....

Nissan Rulez. I have a 2001 Sentra SE. (Stickshift, of course) I'm immensely pleased with it. Mods? What for? The car's flawless from the factory. 2.0L and 150 bhp, Cruise Control, power everything, 16" Alloy Wheels, dual *and* side airbags, ABS, fog lamps, sunroof, and a 180 watt seven speaker upgraded stereo... In short, fully loaded. Add a low price (less than 17 grand) and that equals serious value. Wow.. I must sound like one of their brochures. But for what I paid, I don't mind giving Nissan some free advertising... They gave me bragging rights. For now, it's more than I need and exactly what I want. Averaging 30 miles to the gallon with that peppy SR20DE engine, I can't lose. For my taste, I can't find a better car. Well.. There is the SE-R Spec V, but gimme a couple years to save up!

:woot:

-x- peace

spending money to modify a 4 cylinder is stupid.

oh, and they are ugly, too.

A fast strong powerful 4 can be better than an old V8.

It isn't only engine speed but the weight.

Imagine a small geeky guy trying to push a shopping cart up a hill. He might break a sweat but he'll do it. Now imagine the most powerfull person you know, trying to pull a 18-wheeler semi up a hill.

who does it faster?