How to remove the classic logon from windows xp?

I went to control panel then users setting. I took the option to not use logon window and password.

Im using the classic windows instead of windows xp fancy visual styles.

When I restart my computer , it prompts me to enter password but I click on ok while leaving the pass blank and I can go to my desktop, is there a way to remove that?

You can configure Windows XP to automate the logon process.

1. Click Start, click Run, and type control userpasswords2.

2. Uncheck the "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" check box.

3. Click Apply.

4. Enter the user name and password you wish to automatically log on with, and then click OK.

5. Click OK again and you're all done.

This feature allows other users to start your computer and use the account that you establish to automatically log on.

Download TweakUI from Here

Go to Logon (on the left). Select Autologon & select Log On Automatically At System Startup. Put in the user name and it will go right into Windows when you boot.

You can configure Windows XP to automate the logon process.

1. Click Start, click Run, and type control userpasswords2.

2. Uncheck the "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" check box.

3. Click Apply.

4. Enter the user name and password you wish to automatically log on with, and then click OK.

5. Click OK again and you're all done.

This feature allows other users to start your computer and use the account that you establish to automatically log on.

I don't think it works with Home Edition.