[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Good news. Question remains, will Christopher Eccleston return?

He already said he wasn't interested in coming back to his character.

don't get me wrong the episode was very good, yet did anyone else think the solution was a little anticlimactic?

don't get me wrong the episode was very good, yet did anyone else think the solution was a little anticlimactic?

Completely agree. We got to the end and I was like, I want another hour! I want MOAR!!!

Just watched, awesome as usual. Even "so-so" episodes are better than most of the crap on TV today. Just something about the Doctor and his "box".

I'm really glad David (and Billie) are going to do the 50th special thingie. I know it's probably a long shot, but I'd love to see Tom Baker and some of the older Doctor's that are still alive in there someplace. Even if just a cameo or something. I mean, I know they are doing that special on Doctor Who and how it started etc, but that's not the same thing obviously. I'd love to see Matt Smith (or David Tennant)face to face with Tom Baker's Doctor et al.

'The Rings Of Akhaten' airs at 6.15pm on Saturday 6 April on BBC One. To whet your appetite, here are ten hints for the episode...

? A number one hit from 1981 is heard.

? The Doctor likes a particular comic.

? The episode has shades of 'Father's Day' and 'Gridlock'.

? Nice to see a certain relation get a mention.

? You'll see more aliens than you ever have in one single episode of Doctor Who.

? Clara makes a reference to Jenna-Louise Coleman.

? The Doctor has a go at singing.

? Someone's been watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Blade Runner.

? The Doctor wants to eat scones in the Lake District.

? Clara doesn't want to be competition.

Confirms the episode is called "Blue Amends"

Great spot! (Y)

being that he is holding it up the way he is and that it has the date clearly written on it as being April 1st, i bet this is a ruse.

being that he is holding it up the way he is and that it has the date clearly written on it as being April 1st, i bet this is a ruse.

It would be the biggest one today, every site is covering it...but they are going through a read through apparently starting from today so it could be half and half

I'm going to guess the woman on the left is David's...wife? Or man, she looks like the kid who played young Amelia Pond, just as a teen or something...

I'm going to guess the woman on the left is David's...wife? Or man, she looks like the kid who played young Amelia Pond, just as a teen or something...

nope its Joanna Page (I think)

No, shes not Georgia Moffet for gods sake O_o

article-1372117-0B6BEF4F00000578-594_468x954.jpg

Oh god, I forgot they were married. Duh me I guess. Still, whomever she is, she looks like an older younger version of Amelia Pond :D