Can't Share Printer Over Wireless Network

I have a laptop that connects to a home wireless network. In the past I have used the printer connected to a desktop which is connected to the router via ethernet to print. I haven't used this particular computer in while because it is my backup and now when I try to print I get an error message. However I have another laptop that I use on a regular basis that can print to this printer wirelessly via the router (that computer is currently in the shop for unrelated repairs). This laptop's internet connection is also through the router so it can't be a problem connecting to the router. I tried deleting the printer from the printer folder and reinstalling it but the printer doesn't show up when I search for it like it did when I set up printer sharing on my other laptop and when I originally set up printer sharing on the laptop that is now having problems.

Just to be clear: The desktop which has the printer connected to it is connected to the router via ethernet cable. Both laptops connect to it wirelessly.

How do I fix this problem?