geForce 3 Ti200 for $99!

Public Service Announcement!

Visiontek Xtasy GF3 TI200 ($199.99 - $50 MIR - $50 Instant Rebate = $99.99)

This is the special Best Buy will have(in-store only) Friday morning, although I believe it is included in their 5 hour sale tomorrow.

I bought one last week, and ended up returning it because I am now a proud owner of a Radeon 8500. If money has a higher priority than performance this baby has to be the best deal of the year! Good Luck finding one! LOL

I live in Western New York, and what a waste of time it was calling Best Buy to see if they have the card. Can you say, "Pick up the phucking phone you retards!" I guess Ill just have to wait and buy one online.

REALLY>?? how did you hear about this?? i called best buy and they said they haven't heard of the instant rebate or the mail in rebate....i live in california bTw....i've been looking for a cheap viddy. card to put in my other guest computer!!!

Employees never know ANYTHING! LOL

Their 5 hous sale is tomorrow 7Am 12.....I am not sure if this special is for the 5 hour sale. I doubt it, because it will be hard to manage rebates specificly withing a 5 hour period.

I AM SURE that this offer will be valid for FRIDAY, also known as BLACK friday for those within the sales industry... BTW: Check tomorrow's papers!

I am ALSO sure that these will be out of stock at most places.... :-(

it's in stock for me, but they're not open tomorrow....it's thanksgiving...but they have the 5 hour thing on friday, so i'll go and try my luck!

edit: ohhh...duh...you're in boston....east coast....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!