Gran Turismo Prologue Details Emerge; Not Free Afterall?

Yes i am getting tired of this too! People who are Pro-Sony always have an answer for everything even if they are wrong.

Why are you even posting in the Sony section if your gonna say **** like that? I don't get why fanboys like you venture out of there "hoods" and try to prove points because you like something else.

Why are you even posting in the Sony section if your gonna say **** like that? I don't get why fanboys like you venture out of there "hoods" and try to prove points because you like something else.

Due to the nature of a message board it is an open enviroment... people can post anywhere they like. That's how a message board runs and creates a lively community.

Unfortunately there are a few members who will join in on any chance to be negative towards anything Sony related. Maybe they are just negative people at heart? If you don't like Sony/PS3, then yeah it's fine to share why you don't in a respectful fashion... but some folk really go into overkill and run around parading why they don't at any chance possible. It just gets tiresome to read at times... and most obviously it can provoke a lot of unecessary $?%& between members.

This sorta behaviour exists in every area of life. People diss their opposing sports team rivals... diss the car manufacturer they hate most... ect ect. Unfortunately for a lot of humans its in their nature to be more outspoken negatively towards things of dislike, rather than to give praise to things of interest. For every one thing openly praised, theres 6 things getting slamed! This becomes apparent through the fact that certain members who post in the Sony section are only ever seen commenting in negative topics or in a negative fashion... there is never any praise for good looking upcoming games/promising news;))

Just learn to live with it, cause at the end of the day those posting the unecessary remarks look and read like the idiots - Not those trying to be reasonable in discussing viewpoints from different perspectives.

While it's a thin line for a moderator to tread, at times it does get a bit out of hand and DL should really:punch:: some sense into certain folk:laugh::

On a humerous note im sure the neowin topic/post graveyard is chock-a-block full of deleted topics/posts from the Sony section... is it DL?:laugh::

Edited by Audioboxer

I am a fanboy am i? Because i told the truth and its hard to swallow? Why is this even news. Every news posted in the Sony forum is always about the same thing...Blu-Ray is the best, Playstation 3 is capable of more complex things etc etc same old crap coming from Sony or Pro-Sony developers. Its getting really annoying now. Yes people are around to support one or the other and you won't believe it but i support both even though i don't have a PS3 yet. I just get sick of the arrogance from Sony (and yes Microsoft too!) and it clearly shows that it rubs off onto developers aswell with this post.

I am a fanboy am i? Because i told the truth and its hard to swallow? Why is this even news. Every news posted in the Sony forum is always about the same thing...Blu-Ray is the best, Playstation 3 is capable of more complex things etc etc same old crap coming from Sony or Pro-Sony developers. Its getting really annoying now. Yes people are around to support one or the other and you won't believe it but i support both even though i don't have a PS3 yet. I just get sick of the arrogance from Sony (and yes Microsoft too!) and it clearly shows that it rubs off onto developers aswell with this post.

if you get sick because a company say that his format or product is the best. I think you have problems. All companies do that. What do you expect, that Sony say that Blu-Ray and PS3 sucks???? Just buy the products if you like them and forget what companies say about their products.

if you get sick because a company say that his format or product is the best. I think you have problems. All companies do that. What do you expect, that Sony say that Blu-Ray and PS3 sucks???? Just buy the products if you like them and forget what companies say about their products.

Yes because they go on about how much better their product is over everything else which is clearly not the case (Yes i know MS does this aswell)

Getting Sony or Developers to say Blu-Ray sucks is over the time but they wouldn't anyway but its not amazing and grand as they make it sound either. Some of the stuff they come out with that the PS3 can do better than the 360 is a joke. Neither are better than each other!

Yes because they go on about how much better their product is over everything else which is clearly not the case (Yes i know MS does this aswell)

Getting Sony or Developers to say Blu-Ray sucks is over the time but they wouldn't anyway but its not amazing and grand as they make it sound either. Some of the stuff they come out with that the PS3 can do better than the 360 is a joke. Neither are better than each other!

ok man you don't understand :wacko:

Understand what? I said both are neither better than each other.

I think what people are trying to suggest is that you should refrain from making such comments unless there is some relevent idea relating to the topic or section at hand.

Instead, all we are seeing from you is "Sony sucks at this.. they are wrong about that.. glad I'm not buying their products!"

What it boils down to is: If you're not buying GT5 and/or Prolouge and are not interested in it one bit, why bothering posting in this topic? To state that you think "Sony Sux!" would lead me to you point you towards the door. Take it elsewhere.