Zune Device How to Sync a .WMA File?

The following codecs and formats can be synchronized and played back on the Zune device.

Audio

Windows Media Audio Standard (.wma) - up to 320 Kbps, CBR and VBR, up to 48-kHz sample rate

MP3 (.mp3) - up to 320 Kbps, CBR and VBR, up to 48-kHz sample rate

AAC (.mp4, .m4a, .m4b, .mov) - up to 320 Kbps, Low Complexity (LC), up to 48-kHz sample rate

Here are my steps...I record a TV show using Media Center....I then open Windows movie maker and open the Recorded TV file, open the recorded TV Show and then drag it down into the "audio" project portion of Windows Movie Maker...I then publish it to my computer as a .WMA file to my "My Music" folder....

When I open the Zune software it is NOT in my music library but, IS in my "video" library with Zune Software thinking it is a video yet, it is a .WMA file...Why?

I then drag this ?video? .WMA to the "sync" area and try to "sync" it to my Zune device IT WILL NOT SYNC.....It tries and I get a very brief glimpse/view/flash of a red circle with a red line through it, I guess as some kind of ?failure? signal....Bottom line, I can?t.WMA file file to my Zune Device....WHAT I?M I DOING WRONG?

Windows Vista Home Premium

64-bit Operating System

I.E. 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)

Gateway FX510S

Intel? Pentium? D 950 CPU 3.40GHz

800 MHz FSB, 2x2MB cache non-HT EM64T

Intel (Watsonville 2) 975x Motherboard

BIOS WT97510J.15A.2039.2006.0825.0358

600-Watt power supply

4093 MB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS Graphics Card