Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Screens

160 new screenshots!

* ok I've noticed, not all of these are new. Still nice to have 160 shots in the one place.

Source: http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/grantur...tml?sid=6179781

I hope they get damage added as a free addon to prologue. They said they will have it for GT5 definitely and it was a possibility for Prologue.

Probably one of the best looking games to date! :)

Some of them towards the bottom looks like a blurry TV picture of a real life race ...

Yeah im sure they are.

Gran Turismo TV is part of the GT "myspace" like homepage you can setup.

That's the one thing I've always wished for and will never get. No matter how great GT gets, you will never really have the real-life feel of a video game, if you watch any car video on the net, you will ALWAYS notice the HUGE difference in, tire squeels, exhuast notes, gear shifts, the games look too perfect, like marks on the track, etc you know what I mean?

I wish they could make it more real lol sorry if i'm confusing

The day a video game looks like this: That will be the day I am completely satisfied.

942026_20070924_screen014.jpg

looks slyck, if this gets coupled with a ps3 price drop on release then i will go to the dark side :p lol. I would even consider it if retailers push the starter pack for around ?350 - ?399 would be unreal package i reckon (PS3 + Motorstorm, RFOM, Heavenly Sword, GT5 + 2 Blu Ray Movies + 2 Sixaxis controllers) ... now thats a package i would buy!