CD Write Problems

Having some problems with my

SCSI SONY CRX-140S 8/6/32

Using CDRWIN and Nero Burning Rom

It has been going fine for some time now, but every time i try to copy a cd, on the fly DAO, TAO or even from an image on the HD i get errors

The errors are such things as:

ASPI Error

Cannot Set Write Speed

Those are the 2 main errors i get in CDRWIN and in NERO it wont work either. its starting to annoy me, i have the latest aspi, i have auto insert turned off, but it just wont write

any ideas?

thanks in advance

moose

bigmoose I am having a similar problem. My DVD-ROM is a Samsung DVD-ROM SD-612 and my burner is a SONY CD-RW CRX160E. I can play music or install software from either on, but for reason, unknown to me, cannot do a diskcopy from the Samsung to the Sony burner. If I am using Nero or whatever it will start and act as if it is going to work but then will stop and the Samsung DVD Driver will just sit there flashing trying to read the disk to be copied but will not continue on. When this happens I cannot even get the Samsung DVD drive door to open and have to reboot to get the cd that I wanted to make a copy of out of the drive. It is very frustrating. I can even put the cd in the Samsung DVD drive and make and image to the harddrive and then burn a copy that way, but that is going around the world to do something as simple as copying a cd. My OS is WinXP Pro. If you have or know of any help would appreciate it very much.