Things you've stolen while drunk

I remember in Ibiza last year, the 3 of us decided to steal a chair from a nearby far, walk it through reception, up to the 3rd floor via the stairs and left it on our balcony, we didn't let the cleaner in for the rest of the holiday from fears of it being reported :p

also many years ago my mate stole 6 menus from the local Reflex, he stashed them in his inside pockets, 3 each side, but didn't leave straight away, went on dancefloor and everything with them. we did consider stealing another 2 but could not fit them :D

What have you stolen while drunk?

Me and some blokes were on spring break and we stole a wine bottle from a restaurant.

Then one time at a party, I stole my cousins virginity.

*reads comment, looks at location* I can totally believe this as well, even if it is sarcasm....I think.

A 3 foot pepper grinder. I was walking past Pizza Express ****ed up one night when it caught my eye and I had to have it; i'd never seen such a huge one in all my life. I ran in and did the deed. I must've been followed by angry Italians for a good half hour - my friends though it was hilarious!

My friend also stole a policemans hat, probably one of the riskiest things possible?

Me and some blokes were on spring break and we stole a wine bottle from a restaurant.

Wtf!? :blink:

A friend of mine once stole an air conditioner :p surprisingly from a 5th floor :|

I once walked out of the bar with a beer glass from one bar and walked to the next one, without realizing it.

She better have been hot

I once walked out of the bar with a beer glass from one bar and walked to the next one, without realizing it.

Lol, I've done that before. Never took it back though =/

Salt & Pepper pots, someone's virginity, someone else's stash of weed (well actually, he left it behind when the bouncers kicked him out so I took into "protective custody").

I've stolen a set of nice shot glasses from the bar we usually go to while drunk, also a orange traffic cone, a sign that says "Entrance in Rear", and a sign from some fire equipment that says "Those caught tampering with fire safety equipment face a $1000 fine" which now sits on my oven :p

A kiddies slide, flowers and a gnome from the same garden. All were replaced a few weeks later after the 'robbery' appeared in the local paper. We got drunk to replace them again. The slide was great craic in our student digs as I'm sure it wasn't been used by the kids (it was during winter).

Also

beer (lots of), newspapers, a weeks shopping, books, ciggies and sweets.

Stop sign from the side of my school... we were intoxicated but not drunk rofl.

also i've switched the one way signs on the highway number 1 rofl... heh. fun times.

Let me guess - you're not really from Alabama, at least originally. I've never heard an American use "blokes" while speaking.

Let me guess - you're not really from Alabama, at least originally. I've never heard an American use "blokes" while speaking.

blokes.. that's from my ends. Oh my god i just spoke chav.

Eeee-eeeewwww!