[Soccer] Kerlon gets Pwned

I find this player so cool with his "seal" dribble and this video made it even more priceless :D

Click

You would think he would learn that if he does that, he's gonna get kicked. :laugh:

You would think he would learn that if he does that, he's gonna get kicked. :laugh:

Yeah I think its legal tho and there is no real way to tackle it.

Haha!

The way to tackle it is to stick close with him and be strong in the air, just like if heading a ball normally, as the ball is in the air to be won, so you can be strong with your shoulders.

Not that strong though! Haha.

Yeah I think its legal tho and there is no real way to tackle it.

Apart from challenging with the head.

It's a toughy this one.

It's got two different looks. How to tackle and sportsmanship

Tackle wise, best stand in front of him or jump in the air in front.

As for sportsmanship, it's rather dull and unfair

Always wins him a free kick in decent positions though! He is obviously quite good at it, so standing in his way won't do much good. It is almost a crazy move to tackle. You can't really barge him, unless you win the ball with your head. It's hillarious how players just get so damn frustrated with him! :laugh:

West Ham need to buy him! ;) We ended the Tevez saga successfully, now let's have a Kerlon saga! :p

Always wins him a free kick in decent positions though! He is obviously quite good at it, so standing in his way won't do much good. It is almost a crazy move to tackle. You can't really barge him, unless you win the ball with your head. It's hillarious how players just get so damn frustrated with him! :laugh:

West Ham need to buy him! ;) We ended the Tevez saga successfully, now let's have a Kerlon saga! :p

:laugh:

He is very prone to injury's so he would be a waste but on loan maybe but can you imagine him face to face with John Terry he would destroy him :laugh:

(1000!!! Zoom!!!)

West Ham where actually linked with him today...

West Ham are interested in Cruzeiro's ?5m-rated 19-year-old Brazilian striker Kerlon Moura Souza. (Daily Mirror)

I think what he does is very clever. The defenders cannot really touch him without giving away a foul, all they can do is stop him moving forward by standing around him, or try and head the ball off him! You do not do what the defender did in that clip because you are frustrated:pp

Clever kid though, but other than his party trick I don't rate him that much. 1 goal in 33 games for your club is not exactly spell binding...but I suppose people will say he is a deep lying forward player in the mould of Rooney and Tevez and not a Thierry Henry or Alan Shearer.

Edited by Martyn

West Ham where actually linked with him today...

I think what he does is very clever. The defenders cannot really touch him without giving away a foul, all they can do is stop him moving forward by standing around him, or try and head the ball off him! You do not do what the defender did in that clip because you are frustrated :p

Clever kid though, but other than his party trick I don't rate him that much. 1 goal in 33 games for your club is not exactly spell binding...but I suppose people will say he is a deep lying forward player in the mould of Rooney and Tevez and not a Thierry Henry or Alan Shearer.

Yeah he is a one trick pony plus he has just come back from a bad injury.