October 2007 Desktops

Windows Classic & Tango.

121007ck0.th.jpg

Primie.uk

Very nice desk!

Finally got my notebook after two weeks at the service centre, and it will probably go back again as there are still a few problems with it. Anyway, here is my usual boring desk for those who are interested. Most of it is still a work in progress as I'm still not happy with it especially my Foobar as I feel it could definitely be improved. Also, most of it is not for release. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims (Happy Eid)!

Clean

Cluttered

Scirwode

I like it (Y)

New look again. I wish there was dark greyish Tango icons to match the desktop.

Clean and Dirty.

I like it. You're using the same visual style as me, hehe. I agree though. There should be darker Tango icons to match it.

@Scirwood, wots that transparent infobar on your desktop? can you add cpu, ram, hdd 1+2 to it? if so can you tell what program and what the config name is ...

cheers

woot... here I go lol...

self-made (and i like it, hooray... can use some refinements though :) ) and well... cluttered desktop... ouchies...

i know i know, ill tidy it up, promise!

post-58560-1191278230_thumb.jpg

Glassed Silver:mac

too much blood in ur thc, eh?

I like it. You're using the same visual style as me, hehe. I agree though. There should be darker Tango icons to match it.

If you use Tango Icons, and install the Gnome ones, in My Documents, the icons are a light greyish tan color, that would even work rather than bright blue. I don't know why the recycle bin is still that color anyway, it doesn't match the rest of the Gnome icons.