Xbox360 Premium CHEAP!

was just browsing around and say that its ?199.99 @ play.com ... thats like ?50 cheaper than the RRP isnt it?

Anyways its only ?20 more than the CORE ,, well worth the money in my eyes. Halo version is notched up at ?279.99 and Elite still ?299.

Linkage:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/65941...le/Product.html

EPRICE HAS GONE BACK TO ?249.9999 , feel sorry for those who might have missed out who were intending to get one cheap

Edited by Noveed

Just another bit of buyers advice on this deal. Use a NUS card and you get a further 10% off :) So Xbox Premium for ?180>:woot::

What?! I have always been able to claim 10% off Play.com for being a student? Why did no-one ever tell me this earlier, I could cry!

What?! I have always been able to claim 10% off Play.com for being a student? Why did no-one ever tell me this earlier, I could cry!

Yeah I never knew until recently either!

I'm thinking of buying another Premium too :p Although with all the games coming I probably won't :(

Doubt it. Could always email or phone them to ask.

Why you finally giving up on that POS and joining us :p

I always planned to get a 360 :p

If by POS you mean my game gear, then yes ;)

If it is the HDMI enabled console I may pick it up. I'll try getting in touch.

I need frickin wireless though... lol.

*cough* PoS 3 :p

As I've said to DigitalSoft in his topic, it's most likely these are older consoles and they are making room for the newer models and just getting rid of stock.

If you need wireless, just be the cheap skate you are and buy a 3rd party dongle :p :laugh:

*cough* PoS 3 :p

As I've said to DigitalSoft in his topic, it's most likely these are older consoles and they are making room for the newer models and just getting rid of stock.

If you need wireless, just be the cheap skate you are and buy a 3rd party dongle :p :laugh:

Oh yes, that console!

I see you own one as well :p

Yeah... If thats true I ain't buying yet.

Cheapskate?! I bought a PS3 :laugh:

The way i got my wireless adapter was great. Bought it second hand from Game for like ?25(thats a bargain). Went home and tried it and it worked for 10 mins, went back and exchanged it for a Brand New one hhahaha had the packaging on it etc was totally new. Try something like that you never know might work. But i doubt these are HDMI enabled just yet, UK wont see these for a while, maybe wont hit mainstream till christmas.

The way i got my wireless adapter was great. Bought it second hand from Game for like ?25(thats a bargain). Went home and tried it and it worked for 10 mins, went back and exchanged it for a Brand New one hhahaha had the packaging on it etc was totally new. Try something like that you never know might work. But i doubt these are HDMI enabled just yet, UK wont see these for a while, maybe wont hit mainstream till christmas.

Definately agree, they have only recently started to emerge over in US, the effects won't follow over here for a while yet. Possibly early to mid November just in time for the rush to xmas.

thats nice, how much it is in USD? uk only T_T

probably more expensive in USD. I think 1GBP = 2USD roughly.

still wouldn't get premium, i hate the white version :x elite looks alright :p

(i know i have expensive taste)

i know, i got a premium but want the elite for the HDD and HDMI. Maybe when Elite drops to around the ?200 mark ill make a move on that, will be a nice upgrade unless they find a way howto do 1080p on premium without a VGA cable ( i have VGA cable but the darn thing does not work with my 1080p bravia :cry:: )

Just another bit of buyers advice on this deal. Use a NUS card and you get a further 10% off :) So Xbox Premium for ?180>:woot::

Is that just a standard NUS card that i can get from my college?! if so that would be so awesome.

Is that just a standard NUS card that i can get from my college?! if so that would be so awesome.

Honestly I don't know, like I said I only recently found out you can use them on Play.com :/ Let us know if you find out though :p