I Never Did This Soooo...

What's up peeps. Been here for quite awhile. I use to work for the company that use to host Neowin ;)

I'm a professional DJ in the EBM/IDM/Industrial Scene and tour around the U.S. every now and then.

I'm currently Project Audio Lead for Midway Games, L.A.

Oh, and I have the world's cutest puppy too...

Whos you favorite artist in the music scene? Check out my last.fm profile at http://www.last.fm/user/Shof515/, im a big EBM and Industrial fan. Im typing this message listening to Icon of coil - Dead Enough for life thru my iriver h320 player since im at college

I seen assemblage 23 on friday, along with getting his autograph too on a cd. Thinking of seeing vnv nation next month

Whos you favorite artist in the music scene? Check out my last.fm profile at http://www.last.fm/user/Shof515/, im a big EBM and Industrial fan. Im typing this message listening to Icon of coil - Dead Enough for life thru my iriver h320 player since im at college

I seen assemblage 23 on friday, along with getting his autograph too on a cd. Thinking of seeing vnv nation next month

By far my all time favorite is VNV Nation, but I'm also a big fan of Rotersand and Grendel. A23's not to bad, but not one of my top fav's. I've had the honor of hosting Combichrist in my house before as well. Andy's awesome as all bloody hell.

I highly suggest your go see VNV Nation if you have the chance. Ronan is one of the most amazing singer/songwriters I know and a really nice guy too. at the show here this year he was hanging out on the side patio talking with people before the show.The show itself will blow you away if you've never seen it. For me, VNV has had a great impact on my musical style and on my life so it's quite an emotional show for me. Their synth work is the best I've ever heard save for Martin Gore's.

Here at the end of the week I'm going to Chicago to headline at Gothicfest 2007 so that should be interesting. I'll post the set list next week when I get back in town.

you ever heard of mind.in.a.box along with flesh field?

Yup, in fact I'll be playing tracks from both of them this weekend. Check out Code 64 if you like VNV or Wolfshiem.

Yup, in fact I'll be playing tracks from both of them this weekend. Check out Code 64 if you like VNV or Wolfshiem.

I can find code 64 albums, but cant find Wolfshiem. Oh well, we keep on looking. Unless you mean Wolfsheim ;)

Edited by Shof

Nearly five years to introduce yourself...? I'm impressed :)

Yeah, I know right. for some reason, in all these years, I never noticed this forum...

:whistle:

aww what breed is it?.. I want one now :(

Chihuahua/Dachshund mix

one of the animators here found her back in May runnin around a parking lot. We put up flyers and called and placed a report with the animal shelter but no one ever claimed her, so I adopted her. She's the greatest Comes to work with me all the time and she's got a huge family here at the office. I had to place a sign on my window similar to the Audio director for Bungie due to everyone wanting to come to my office to see her.

E-Mail or Die[/i]

I can find code 64 albums, but cant find Wolfshiem. Oh well, we keep on looking. Unless you mean Wolfsheim ;)

Sorry, MT ;)

Correct spelling Wolfsheim

Welcome and Cute Puppy :)

Thanks, I'm liek 5 years late on saying hi. LOL Looks like you have 5 months on me ;)