Web site design ideas

Question

I have to do an assignment for university for web page scripting (javascript) and i have to make some sort of game. exmaple, hang man, or match something to something else, and/or inserting words in a set story and such.

What i am struggling to come up with is a design for the website. How it should be layed out, graphics, how to navigate the site and such and was wondering what you people would do as a site.

Just give me some general ideas for the site if you wouldnt mind. it would be greatly appreciated. I have till January 18 to complete the assignment but starting it as soon as would be of much help because of other assignments i have to do.

2 answers to this question

Is there any requirements for the site? If all you have to do is make a game in javascript, then why not just have a single page with the game in the center? It Would save you time.

it has got to be a web site. i suppose front page then another page to intorduce the site then a link to the game. that type of thing. but the majority of the assignment marks goes on the javascript code. 20% goes on the web site design and whether its suited to the thing im doing (in this case a game)