Office 10.1.3 released

Microsoft Corp.'s Macintosh Business Unit on Monday released an update to Office v. X, bringing the suite of products to version 10.1.3. Office v. X includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Entourage, the company's personal information manager.

According to Microsoft the update fixes several issues with the Italian Spelling Tool and the French Proofing Tools. Specifically, in the Italian Spelling Tool, extended characters are not displayed correctly in custom dictionaries and Words cannot be added to the Custom Dictionary.

For French Proofing Tools, the update addresses several issues including:  the em-dash character appears as ?in French grammar tools; words including extended characters are not added to Custom Dictionary correctly; some words with extended characters are not displayed as synonyms in the Thesaurus; only one word can be added to the Custom Dictionary in Entourage; and other various issues with the grammar checker have been addressed.

Microsoft Office v. X 10.1.2 Update needs to be installed before this update can be applied.

Download:http://www.microsoft.com/mac/DOWNLOAD/OFFICE X/OfficeX_1013.asp

Source: http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0301/13.office.php

WickedKitten, you ROCK! This may be old news but it's the first time I'm seeing it so I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your mods and a "IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME!!" :crazy:

Cheers,

Grizzly

WickedKitten, you ROCK! This may be old news but it's the first time I'm seeing it so I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your mods and a "IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME!!" :crazy:

Cheers,

Grizzly

try checking versiontracker.com or macupdate.com daily for updates.

WickedKitten, you ROCK! This may be old news but it's the first time I'm seeing it so I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your mods and a "IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME!!" ?:crazy::

Cheers,

Grizzly

try checking versiontracker.com or macupdate.com daily for updates.

Sorry about that. I should have made myself more clear. I meant "it's about time Kitten got her MODs in here.:DD I don't own a MAC (unfortunately :(( )

Cheers,

Edited by Grizzly

True true, but I'm guessing that there must be a couple of other little things in there. And another thing, when 10.1.4 is released, you may need 10.1.3 first to install it, unless they incorporate 1.3 into 1.4 like they did with putting 1.1 into 1.2

Confusing, but I agree. And since it's just a couple of megs I downloaded it, just to be up-to-date ;) and yet...I still don't have a mac, I'm still waiting 16 odd weeks (loan then powerbook etc.)