Xbox is more than just a Console

Are you kiddin me... Xbox being crap? You gotta be kiddin or you must be a dumbass.. Xbox is a great system .. i wonder what you'd call good then if xbox is crap?

Vodkacow go have fun with your Jaggy Sony or Kiddie Gamecube, and stop cutting down another console.

Be happy with your MGS2 (soon coming to the XBox), or that dumb Luigi's Mansion (wouldn't buy it if it was the LAST game ever).

I have a Dreamcast so i'm not bias about the new big 3

(Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo) in consoles. I hate Micro$oft but the fact is if i bought another console the XBox would be at the top of my list, followed closely by the P2, then maybe another Dreamcast, Playstion, Sega Cd, Super Nintendo, Nintendo, then if i couldn't find any of those I'd settle for a Gamecube.

Darn, guess you Xbox fanboy didn't hear that MGS:X was canned. Canned in the sense that Konami doesn't talk about it, Kojima won't be working on it, and no one expects it to come out.

And we will enjoy our PS2s and GameCubes because we have these things that Xbox doesn't have: fun games.

:)

xbox is the most powerful, i do not doubt that because i've seen the components. gamecube has the family man appeal (nintendo specializes in childrens games) and will be the next n64 (the fact that they have discs now might change this but this is how i feel now). xbox sounds like the next dreamcast with a rich father. playstation 2 will be on top in my opinion. sony looks like it will do it again since they lowered the price.

His company was not in the picture when Microsoft started dreaming of the XBOX. Microsoft wanted one of the Computer Manufacturers(Dell/Gateway etc.) To build these things. the reason? These companies allready have hardware contracts and it would be cheaper for them to built these(it is a PC inside after all). Well all of them backed away, because it would be cutting their sales of low end PCs, and also their profit margin on sales. Sooooo, Microsoft went hunting for the lowest labor costs available, and that's when Flextronics came in the picture, after a delay that they didn't really want. Because of the above events PS2 was able to get a whole years worth of sales without any competition. Why do you think Xboxs software is so much better than PS2's when it first came out? Because they had a whole extra year to work on them, while they were getting the hardware development figured out. And that's how the story of this super duper machinery started.....

I also happen to have a very good knowledge of how this never ending story will continue. but that's too long of a story to get into.

I wish people would stop slagging off the xbox vs game cube, there both very powerfull, stop looking at the raw processor power etc, it pretty much means nowt, look at the PS2 its quite powerfull, but its an arse to develop for, thats why its loosing ground fast. imo the xbox and cube vcover two different markets pertectly, think of n64 and ps1, quality family games, or quantity games? choise is yours

Originally posted by vodkacow

more than a console???

well it's more like more than a piece of ****!!

x-box is yet another lousy product invented by microsoft!!!

:)

LOL Agree'd!!! .I do think halo looks cool though.. but .. there is no reason to get a console if you have got a pc..

I think ppl diss M$ too much just cause their jelous or something. And i agree with Faction, who needs a console when u have a PC and all the games are free :) ... actaully i like some console games... (halo looks very nice) i'm just sick of people complaining about Micro$oft, sure there greedy and dont always play fair, but we'd be lost without them...

Everyone will have there opinion...Mine is: I've seen and played DOA 3 and I think, in my opinion, it is the F'in coolest FIGHTING game I've ever played.

Just MY opinion though.