Chuck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is it me or is this season the worst one? seems like they don't really have a story and are just making up "filler" episodes to get it to the end. I'll keep watching til the end but its now a watch from dvr when there is nothing else on show.

is it me or is this season the worst one? seems like they don't really have a story and are just making up "filler" episodes to get it to the end. I'll keep watching til the end but its now a watch from dvr when there is nothing else on show.

Since the show is ending they are filling in the back story to the characters. I like what they are doing. IF they continue to do it properly after the show ends there should not be any questions left.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't knew Bo Derek was still so smoking hot! She must be like 60 or somethin :) anyway, really good episode, nice to see Sarah kicking ass, the villan didn't impress me to much, it's like they introduced him too quickly, with little time for backstory

My wife and I LOVED Chuck. But this season was so bad we stopped watching at Thanksgiving time. We decided we'll have to have the blu-ray to complete our collection so we'd better stop watching to we have some motivation to buy it later. But this season is so bad it has actually taken away from the awesomeness of previous seasons.

The only moment of this season I thought was cool was the guest appearance of Danny Pudi and Yvette Nicole Brown.

I always really liked Shaw (esp Evil Shaw) but they managed to make his episode kind of boring as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The last two episodes were pretty solid in my opinion. Made my eyes a little leaky - still think they should have ended it when they got married though.

• 3 weeks later...

I joined late to Chuck after a friend recomended I watch it. It's definitely the best TV show I've watched along with Scrubs. A great shame it came to an end, I just wish there were more episodes!

I'm currently on Season 4 episode 16.

Did it get cancelled with warning so they could end the story or was it planned to end at the end season 5 anyway?

When they were doing Season 4 they didn't know if they were going to get renewed or not, so that season feels like they wrote it so it could be the last.

When they got renewed for Season 5 they knew it would be the last season so they could plan for it as well