Hi, i'm Andrew

Hi everyone, my name is Andrew, i'm 16 and i'm from England.

I found this site through stumbleupon and decided that it looked cool and i decided to join.

I love this colour scheme and think it looks awesome, great job on that! I'm gonna post around the place for a bit then hopefully stay.

I havn't played any proper games in a while but would still consider myself a gamer. My favorites are half life 2 and the sims 2 so you can see that i like a wide range.

I'm also addicted to msn and youtube. I've started posting some videos on youtube. Are we allowed signatures on here? If so i'll put a link in there.

So hopefully i'll join this community and make some internet friends and have fun posting.

If you've got this far then thanks for reading and hi! :-)

Thanks for the welcomes everybody. I'm loving the uniqueness of these forums already with being able to hide and display any forums you want, the brilliant coding going on, how the quote buttons work and how profiles work and everything like that. It's great.

Welcome to Neowin Andrew. :cool: I can tell that you will be rich & famous, one day.

Nope.. you're wrong.. he is going to be living on the road singing songs for booze

J/k Welcome :hug:

hi Andrew, i'm Andrew, nice to meet you lol

Yey, another Andrew. Hi.

I've saw you around, Welcome Andrew ;) (Y)

Ooh, i didn't think anyone had noticed me lol.. apart from my ever-growing 4-page topic about an iPhone, of course.