Indianapolis Colts Vs New England Patroits

OMG this game is AWESOME, it's like the Super Bowl itself man!!! :D

Two of the NFL's Best teams - Undefeated!!!

Does anyone have recorded the Intro for this? I need to see it!

NE won and their win could have been even bigger but it seems that the referees wanted the Colts to win. Honestly, some of the most strange referee calls I have seen this season.

Now, any doubts what team its the best in the entire league?

As I've said in the past, this Pats team is the best team in the league, one of the best to ever play the game. Yep, they're that good.

As I've said in the past, this Pats team is the best team in the league, one of the best to ever play the game. Yep, they're that good.

I think this team its even better than the 72's Dolphins or the 80's Bears

I think this team its even better than the 72's Dolphins or the 80's Bears

I've heard several commentators state that this is probably the best team ever in the NFL. The way they're playing, it's hard to argue against that.

Best game ever?

It wasnt even the best game TODAY.

Maybe not, but the final qrtr was INTENSE.

I think these teams are too good that they almost nullified themselves.

Can't wait until the Steelers get their hands on them... ;)

That will be a great game indeed but I dont think there is a team that can beat the patriots.

That will be a great game indeed but I dont think there is a team that can beat the patriots.

It's mostly about momentum. Brady isn't easily shaken. Their defense isn't scared. Not to mention all the pure talent on that team. They really are stacked. I hate them more than anyone though, but respect them all the same. Steelers have just as much talent I think, but as soon as the morale goes down, they lose. I just pray they win tomorrow night and games leading up to Patriots. I think the fans jinx them by saying, "this will be a great matchup" before a team gets to another team. It just so happened that the Colts and Patriots remained undefeated until today.

It's mostly about momentum. Brady isn't easily shaken. Their defense isn't scared. Not to mention all the pure talent on that team. They really are stacked. I hate them more than anyone though, but respect them all the same. Steelers have just as much talent I think, but as soon as the morale goes down, they lose. I just pray they win tomorrow night and games leading up to Patriots. I think the fans jinx them by saying, "this will be a great matchup" before a team gets to another team. It just so happened that the Colts and Patriots remained undefeated until today.

I agree that the Steelers have a good chance at beating the Pats. I mean, did anyone see the Baltimore game? The Ravens are bad, but 5 touchdown passes in one half is amazing no matter who you're playing.