Gmail Update Crashes Firefox 2.0.0.9

I just got the gmail update, but whenever I try to access any menu item except for inbox and contacts, it crashes firefox. I have customize google 0.63 installed.

Anyone else having th same problem?

It seems all firefox google gmail extensions broke with the update.

I would just disable the extension until the author rewrites.

My gmail manager no longer checks for mail.

So it sounds like the schmuck who wrote the extension didn't update it.

Please, don't blame Firefox for what happened. They have, IMHO, the best browser out there. I run it on my PCs, my Macs and my old Linux box off in the corner that I turn on less and less as time goes bye.

L8

I'm using Gmail Manager 0.5.3 which was written a year ago, and i've had a few hiccups and 1 account that it will show 1 email rather than 2, but all in all it's still working for me.

So it sounds like the schmuck who wrote the extension didn't update it.

Please, don't blame Firefox for what happened. They have, IMHO, the best browser out there. I run it on my PCs, my Macs and my old Linux box off in the corner that I turn on less and less as time goes bye.

L8

wtf who's blaming firefox for it?

Just got the update, every thing I use with it works, except when I click "Older Version", and then close the window, next time I open it its the new version again.

It won't stay using the old version, wTF?

Just got the update, every thing I use with it works, except when I click "Older Version", and then close the window, next time I open it its the new version again.

It won't stay using the old version, wTF?

that's not a bug i think.

Anyways I tested gmail in several configs and it seems like the crashes are coming at random, it's weird.