Hi - I'm new (hehe not)

Well figured i'd just let everyone who might be a tad confused from Xbox Live and the forums know that SHoTTa35 is now KoDeXero!

Don't know why, don't ask... i was just tinkering with a new name for my XBL because i just got tired of the whole ThreeFive thing. I was doing some tests and found a few names i liked. I just decided on this one and therefore changed my Neowin name also to match :)

See you guys on the forums and XBL - now that i bought an XB Elite (again :) )

This is where you'll see who are the spammers here because they'll "hi, welcome" without even reading the title or the post or anything.

This is where you'll see who are the spammers here because they'll "hi, welcome" without even reading the title or the post or anything.

I bet most people actually do read the post/ thread title ect ;)

I bet most people actually do read the post/ thread title ect ;)

I try never to read anything but the title of a thread before posting, otherwise it will prejudice my response ;) ..... like now :

Welcome here with your new name KoDeXero ! :D

WhY aRe YoUr NaMeS lIkE tHiS?

I wAs ThInKiNg ThE sAmE tHiNg My SeLF :whistle:

Did you still have to pay 800 points to change your gamertag?

name like KoDeXeRo i thought looked better than Kodexero, kodexero or KodeXero. :)

SHoTTa35 - well the SHoTTa part is written that way becase of the way it looks when written in grafitti. The TTs cover the whole top of the word....

(incase anyone is wondering, shotta means Jamaican - :) Go see that movie "Shotta's" on DVD and you'll see what i mean. LOL (yeah, don't forget the subtitles because you probably wont understand what they are saying.

yeah, you always gotta pay to change your Gamertag. I got a card on ebay (1600 points) for super cheap so i just used the points to do just that :) I can't find stuff to spend points on, i got so much crap already (why i needed 120GB this time around :) )