Mosley vs. Cotto

With less than 24 hours left to go... I can't believe the men of Neowin (at the very least sports section) did not post on this sooner. To be an epic battle of pugilists.

Have we no balls? When do we leave behind Boxing's best fights and speak of Football, Hockey, badmitton (or however the F you spell that sissy name)? :p

This is Cotto vs. Mosley

Or for the dyslectics..

This is Mosley vs. Cotto

The Fight Bro.

cotto_mosley_nycpresser1.jpg

Some say Mosley will school the younger and pound out a unanimous 12 round decision.

Others say...

Cotto will lay a punishment to have Mosley's corner throw in the towel at the 9th round.

Anyway...

Has all the makings to be a 'Fight Of The Year' candidate...

Or not...

According to Fightnews.com

Cotto, Mosley make weight!

Cotto_Mosley_weighin.jpg

The undercard is pretty ###### too!

Miguel Cotto 146.25 vs. Shane Mosley 146.25

Joel Casamayor 134 vs. Jose A. Santa Cruz 134.75

Antonio Margarito 146.25 vs. Golden Johnson 147.5

(Johnson must lose one-half pound)

Victor Ortiz 141.5 vs. Carlos Maussa 141.5

Billy Dib 128 vs. Rogers Mtagwa 127.5

Jesus Rojas 122 vs. Carlos Diaz 122

Michael Faragon 136.75 vs. Javier Garcia 136.75

Ronny Vargas 152 vs. Bryan Mullis 150.75

Venue: Madison Square Garden, NYC

Promoter: Top Rank/Golden Boy

TV: PPV

That was a great fight, the only thing I didn't care for was Cottos running from Shane in the 12th round. Was a very close fight and Cotto did enough to win. Good action fight. I'd say Mosley in his prime (at least younger), would have beat Cotto.

I would also like to add that Cotto cannot beat Mayweather but he may be able to beat Hatton. Which says I believe Mayweather will beat Hatton. I hope not though, go Hatton!

I think if Mayweather is to win against Hatton he won't fight again I mean he said that was it when he beat Hoya but he is still here so who knows!

Dude, publicity! Mayweather is no where near retirement, he will be in his prime longer than most boxers can be. He knows it and is playing the public. What I question the most out of any of the most current career resuscitations, is Trinidad vs. Jones. Both of them is WTF? I ain't paying for that crap even though it may be, in a circus way, slightly interesting. lol. Roy is going to pitty pat Trinidad the whole fight and probably knock him out if he still has half a nut left.

Dude, publicity! Mayweather is no where near retirement, he will be in his prime longer than most boxers can be. He knows it and is playing the public. What I question the most out of any of the most current career resuscitations, is Trinidad vs. Jones. Both of them is WTF? I ain't paying for that crap even though it may be, in a circus way, slightly interesting. lol. Roy is going to pitty pat Trinidad the whole fight and probably knock him out if he still has half a nut left.

I read about that the other day someone quoted on the interview saying if they thought Hoya/Mayweather was a big PPV draw this one is gonna be out the building and I was like "ooooooooooook" :laugh: