December 2007 Desktops

am i the only one who thinks vista killed the purpose of this thread? i mean they all look the same....

I mentioned this earlier, like a few months ago, and got yelled at. It's true though. Every Vista desktop you see is almost identical. But the poor bastards that bought it want to be included in the fun I guess, so let 'em be.

I mentioned this earlier, like a few months ago, and got yelled at. It's true though. Every Vista desktop you see is almost identical. But the poor bastards that bought it want to be included in the fun I guess, so let 'em be.

Aero is pretty, that's probably why.. I mean.. Last year, and the year before, people were trying to make their XP look as Vista, and some still are.. Then Vista got out and they got the real deal.. Many of the people posting desktop screenshots maybe just got vista so why would they change the look?

It's not like the VS/OS is the only element in a desktop. If this is all you have to complain about, you've got it pretty good; if not, then maybe it's time to refocus your resources.

OS- Windows XP

VS- Royal Vista 2

AveDesk- (Horizontal Calander and simple 4 day horizontal weather in Systats), little picture viewer, Bernice in avetunes, and pidl shorcuts.

Samurize- deskband config

wallpaper- tranquility

shock 4way 3d

shock aero 3d

desktopdec2007fb7.th.png

desktopdec2007cwn6.th.png

desktopdec2007bgl9.th.png

desktopdec2007dsn7.th.png

Badie05, thats a nice wall. link?

I grabbed a torrent with a bunch of walls. So i don't know where to find on the net. I will try to track it down. Check out digitalblasphemy.com

Hope you release that soon sdb815 AKA tool-hippy AKA neotoo;);)

Radish?

Haha, you know me all too we:p. :p

It will be released, I'm just doing some final tweaks on it.

Different from the normal Vista desktops :)

011207_preview.png

OS - Windows Vista

VS - ClearLooks BlackTB

Icons - Tangerine

Wall - Mine

Will probably be changed in the next few days, its been like this for most of November.