Can the Patriots go undefeated and win it all?

Doubt it. They may win it all but they will lose one game, in my opinion. The past 2 weeks they have had trouble getting past their opponents and it doesn't get any easier this weekend against Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh will be a challenge for them... sure pitts last 2 games looked bad (by remember it was weather that really hurt them and the field being brand new that first week)... but if anyone will be a challenge for the pats... it will be pitt

One thing I wasn't too happy about is that for three weeks straight, the Pats have had nationally televised games (two Sunday night games then Monday). The first game was a wash, Patriots won that and Brady looked like he was dressed up for a commercial, not for a football game. The next two were great games, especially Monday night. Then you had the Pats vs Colts game, which not everyone got to see. The night game was Cowboys vs Eagles. Granted, it was expected to be a good game, but whoever made the final decisions on some of the scheduled games just wasn't thinking. I don't think they'll go 16-0 because when they clinch home field advantage, they'll stop playing their starters, like most teams do when they've clinched a playoff birth. I hope I'm proven wrong