AC Milan World Champions!

For the 4th time in their long history AC Milan are world champions. They beat Boca Juniors 4-2 at the Fifa Club World Cup earlier this morning. I couldn't be happier, this has been a great year for the club, even though they're not doing so good in the Italian League.

I get to see them play next year when I travel to Europe. Milan now has the most international recognized trophies, 18 of them.

I apologize to all of those that don't care about soccer, but i'm so happy I had to post this.

yeah I won't see him play, that makes me sad and angry that I didn't go see them sooner. but being in canada it's kind of difficult. im gonna go see a game next year at the start of the new season.

if anyone finds/has a replay on this game on a tv channel or online somewhere, let me know, i need to watch it.

Your best bet is Youtube for highlights or ESPN if you have it they might have some footage.

FORZA MILAN!

what a game. i really dont think anyone can top Kaka right now.

Somewhat sad to hear Maldini retiring at the end of the season. Not bad considering he started playing for milan in '84.

stevan: i guess you havent been to the San Siro yet? i've been to quite a few games, its unbelievable. I think my favourite was in Oct 2003. Inter-Milan. we were in the curva sud with the ultras and saw Kaka score his first milan goal in a 3-1 win - what an experience

FORZA MILAN!

what a game. i really dont think anyone can top Kaka right now.

Somewhat sad to hear Maldini retiring at the end of the season. Not bad considering he started playing for milan in '84.

stevan: i guess you havent been to the San Siro yet? i've been to quite a few games, its unbelievable. I think my favourite was in Oct 2003. Inter-Milan. we were in the curva sud with the ultras and saw Kaka score his first milan goal in a 3-1 win - what an experience

no, i haven't gone yet. i'm from europe, croatia originally, and moved to canada 8 years ago. i liked milan from when i first started watching soccer, my favorite club by far!.

im going back to europe next year and will go see a milan game. it will be in november so too late to see maldini play. im glad to see another ac milan supporter here.

no, i haven't gone yet. i'm from europe, croatia originally, and moved to canada 8 years ago. i liked milan from when i first started watching soccer, my favorite club by far!.

im going back to europe next year and will go see a milan game. it will be in november so too late to see maldini play. im glad to see another ac milan supporter here.

that'll be awesome. going to any game at san siro is amazing. and when you can physically see the milan players on the field it seems like a different world from watching them on tv.

the more Milan fans the better, forza milan!