your INTERNET plan ?

I just want to know

1)how much you pay for internet monthly or yearly

2) for how much bandwidth

3) and who is your service provider

and most important are you happy with it ?

?45 a month for a 20/2 Mbit connection, free use of phone & unlimited bandwith. Cybercity A/S ( Danish Provider ) Extremely happy with it(Y))

( May seem a bit expensive, but everything is in Denmark:(( )

hmm it is costly i think so but what is this 20/2 MBIT (20 is DL & 2 is UL speed)

and it is good u have unlimited download

Edited by Abhishek Kapoor

$49.95 for 24Mbps/1Mbps with 20GB cap (speed limited afterwards, never pay extra)

I'm with TPG and apart from certain problems (they force everything through a transparent proxy, but it beaks every so often and they drag their feet fixing it) it's been great.

My ISP is OneLink and I got 6Mbps down and 384Kbps up with a 40Gb cap and I pay $10.00 a month for it. I'm very happy with it very few problems with service.

Bio

$49.95 for 24Mbps/1Mbps with 20GB cap (speed limited afterwards, never pay extra)

I'm with TPG and apart from certain problems (they force everything through a transparent proxy, but it beaks every so often and they drag their feet fixing it) it's been great.

what is cap ...can't get u right ...

My ISP is OneLink and I got 6Mbps down and 384Kbps up with a 40Gb cap and I pay $10.00 a month for it. I'm very happy with it very few problems with service.

Bio

768 kbps down and 384 kbps up for just 10 $ it is very good and very cheap i think sooo

what is cap (means u can only download upto 40 GB in 1 month)

ISn't capping a thing of the past ? In France I don't know of any ISP that cap your traffic anymore . This thing ended almost 5 years ago. And I'm on cable with 30M unlimited !:D

16.5/2 ,cablevision, $40 a month,yes I am happy with it. If I needed more bandwidth I could get the boost package wich is 38/5 a month and on this package you could run a web server or email server but I dont need that much bandwidth.

?20 a month.

Up to 8Mbps down, up to 448Kbps up. But because of the distance from the exchange to my house, I only get 2.5Mbps down.

ADSL24 (Entanet reseller)

ISn't capping a thing of the past ? In France I don't know of any ISP that cap your traffic anymore . This thing ended almost 5 years ago. And I'm on cable with 30M unlimited !:D

hahah i wish, i had a hard time finding an isp in my area without caps......but i did it...and it's cheap :)

Unfortunately yes. We got a maximum monthly capacity of 40 Gb to download, after that is an extra $17.00 per 10 Gb. I know it sounds like a thing of the past but the company wants to "control" those who use their connection to download tons of movies and music which mostly is done illegally. But we got the fastest and most reliable internet connection in Puerto Rico and for $10.00 a month I wont complain. Oh and BTW $10.00 is the employee price, my wife works with them. :D

20mbps/768kbps - Virgin Media - Included in our TV bundle (?85/month for 2 PVR boxes, sky sports & movies, on demand, all landline calls and broadband).

I have the exact same package

?20 a month.

Up to 8Mbps down, up to 448Kbps up. But because of the distance from the exchange to my house, I only get 2.5Mbps down.

ADSL24 (Entanet reseller)

what u have 8 mbps connection but u got only 2.5 mbps speed ?wtf

20Mbps/768kbps from Virgin Media.

?24 per month (this also includes phone line that has free calls to landlines anytime)

If I download over 3GB, or upload over 1250MB after 4PM, my connection gets throttled to 5MBps/192kbps.

1. $25/month

2. 3.0 Mb down/256 Kb up

3. SNET, no Yahoo, no SBC, no AT&T - dammit, stop changing ownership!!!

I used to be very impressed. I started with their 1.5 Mb line a few years back when they first offered it and it was great. Now, I seem to get slowdown spikes during the day. Being DSL, it shouldn't be affected by traffic and we have had technicians at the house who say the lines are fine. You win some, you lose some, I guess.