The Pats - Will they make it?

Tomorrow, it looks like the New England Patriots are playing against the New York Giants. Obviously, the Patriots have a 15-0 record. How many of you believe that they will go on to be 16-0? I personally think so.

NBC & CBS are going to show it at 8 pm est . NFL network was going to be the only one showing it but changed their mind after all the complaints were made .

Good to know, because I am going to be in Pennsylvania for the next couple of days and we don't get NFL Network around here.

Easily, the Giants are mediocre at best.

Nah, they are a decent team. But they aren't going to play their starters very much today.

Yeah. You know who really sucks though, the Bills - they lost to the Miami Dolphins.

no they didn't...

Yeah. You know who really sucks though, the Bills - they lost to the Miami Dolphins.

I think that was the Ravens. No?

NBC & CBS are going to show it at 8 pm est . NFL network was going to be the only one showing it but changed their mind after all the complaints were made .

They're simulcasting nfl network so i think they were saying we only get 9 minutes of commercials during the whole game too! I'm so glad they caved, i was losing my mind trying to secure some crappy internet streams of the game.

Pats will def win... the giants have nothing to play for.... they have a tough playoff game ahead of them next week so I do not expect them to play anyone who could use the rest.... I will say this though... after the Eagles and Ravens games it does show that the Pats are not the unstoppable force some like to believe... the Colts and Chargers may be the only thing that can stop their perfect season...

They're simulcasting nfl network so i think they were saying we only get 9 minutes of commercials during the whole game too! I'm so glad they caved, i was losing my mind trying to secure some crappy internet streams of the game.

Yeah right...no chance there will only be 9 minutes of commercials. there will be atleast 15 minutes of commercials in the first quarter.

Yeah right...no chance there will only be 9 minutes of commercials. there will be atleast 15 minutes of commercials in the first quarter.

That's the NFL for you.

I'm watching the game right now on NBC, I am sort of worried about it at this moment. There are times when the Pats are ahead of the Giants, but usually otherwise - like right now, it is 10-14, Giants.

Looks like the Pats are going to win this one. However, it doesn't matter unless you win the super bowl. Every team the Pats face in the playoffs will be better than the Giants (unless the Browns or Titans get an upset). Going 16-0 and losing the playoffs would still be second fiddle to the 72 dolphins.