Try the Neowin Theme!

Its not yet implemented as default (because it's not completly finished), but take a look by going to "User CP" / "Edit Options" scroll down a bit and select the "Neowin" theme, your feedback will be appreciated.

This is just right ya know , this theme rules , looks just like the proper site , which btw is the best looking and best content windows site on the web!!!

Now this board kicks ass, Well the default theme has 3d scroll bars and stuff, it looks cool. Could it be implemented in the board and the site. I mean to say give it a bevelled effect. :)

Well..that was a total waste of about *checks watch* 17 seconds..nothings changed...*looks around*..if the theme is supposed to make my browser have a different colored scroll bar blue..and make it sort of XP-ish look..then I've had it looking like that since way before I became a member (started reading at post #60).

Oh..hey..almost forgot my point..ahh yes, now I remember..2 thumbs up by me.

-l9ter d00ds

p.s. cool new board!

Gr8 stuff guys. So many options. Its all good. Nice to give us an option to. I do like the orig neowin for the main site, but I do like the newer 3D bboard layout

Cheers

Dave

No it's not available at the moment. I didn't feel like copying all the images to atarigames.net since this board is only temporary.

Avatars aren't available for the same reason.

The theme and the avatars will be available again on the new server

• 2 years later...