Show us your workstations!

I fail at taking photos.

I moved into the spare room last night while I decorate my bedroom, should take about 3 weeks, and yes, I will be getting a new desk. :p

S8002103%20small.jpg

S8002105small.jpg

Click teh pics for bigger pics and ignore the mess.

never thought I would ever have an HP branded PC but now I do and it KICKS ASS! the reviews and web photos don't do it justice. makes my Alienware and custom built PC look silly.

it's a Voodoo theme and was installed on my machine from voodoo/HP... here is the wallpaper though.

voodoowo3.th.jpg

yeah its real... smith & wesson M&P40.... my dog is not much of a guard dog ;)

Nice gun! .40 packs a punch without too much recoil :) Glock model 23 is a little more concealable IMO ;)

Nice gun! .40 packs a punch without too much recoil :) Glock model 23 is a little more concealable IMO ;)

That comment is downright scary, I am glad I dont live near you :|

I'm in the market for a new desk. Where'd you buy that desk from? It looks pretty good for my needs.

It's the Z-Line Eclipse Mobile Computer Workstation. I got it as a gift from Staples a while ago. I don't know if they sell it anymore.

New desk and computer.

Glass Corner desk from Best buy

Computer:

Mac Pro (2 x quad core xeon 2.8ghz, 16gb pc6400 edd-fb ram, 4x1tb seagate barracuda drives, 8800GT video card, dual acer al2223w 22" widescreen monitors)

I like it, it works for me a bit. I think i'm going to have to go back to a bigger desk with a hutch and more storage. Unless i can find some good filing cabinets to go with this desk. I'm OCD when it comes to stuff matching

2314010464_61b813398e_b.jpg

I'd get some more RAM first, if i were you, that 16GB just isn't enough :)

What kinda stuff do you do on the Pro?

I do a lot of video editing (for my company) and I also have a lot of programs open at once with at least one virtual machine running at all times, and with the vm's and the video editing it eats up a lot of memory. I would almost go with a little more but i only bought 2gb sticks and all 8 slots are full.

It seems like a lot but there are a bunch of times where i only have 2gb's or less left.

Gotta upgrade the monitors to two 30" Samsung Sync's in a couple months and add another 8800gt, one to power each monitor. It stinks that Mac hasn't come out with the ability to run SLi or Crossfire.

his specs

(he insisted I added them ><)

Systeemkast Cooler Master Centurion 5, Zwart

Voeding Chieftec GPS-500AB-A,500Watt

Moederbord GigaByte GA-P35-DS4,Retail

Processor(s) Intel Core 2 Duo,Boxed, E6850, Socket 775

Geheugen Kingston KVR800D2N5K2/2G, 2048 MB, DDR2, PC6400, 800 MHz

Hard Disk(s) Samsung Spinpoint T166, 320 GB, 7200 RPM, 16 MB, SATA II (2x) & Samsung Spinpoint T166, 500 GB, 7200 RPM, 16 MB, SATA II

Videokaart(en) ASUS 8800GTS/HTDP 320MB TV 2xDVI Retail

Monitor(en) Samsung SyncMaster 226BW

Brander(s) Samsung SH-S203B,OEM, Zwart, Serial ATA150

Speakers Logitech G51,Zwart

Geluidskaart(en) Realtek High Definition Audio

Netwerkkaart(en) Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet

Muis Logitech G5 versie 2007, Zwart, blauw, Retail

Toetsenbord Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard, AZERTY,Zwart, Retail

CPU cooler Scythe Mine

14slk3s.jpg

Picked up a Dell E228WFP to go with my old 22" KDS.

I'm loving it, just wish my camera was!

wow you want to link to that screensaver. perferbbly one that isnt bloated with spyware and ads?

ive always looked for one but gave up a long time ago. thanks a lot!