XFPS for 360

I actually have one of these and I was surprised that it worked better than I thought it would.

It's not perfect, though, you have to pick between really accurate bot slow movements or really fast but inaccurate movements, which is a little bit awkward as you have to train yourself to get close to the target (And let auto aim take over) as opposed to aiming for a specific point.

It's actually a bit backwards, the analogue stick lets you aim pretty accurately (since you can vary the amount of movement) but the XFPS locks you into a certain level of movement, so it makes you LESS accurate, but it makes it much easier to flip around and such, the things that Mouse+Keyboard are good at.

After buying it, I pretty much just bit the bullet and got used to the controller, which didn't take as long as I thought it would, so all in all I'd recommend you just stick with that.

Isn't there supposed to be a more accurate XFPS Sniper or something out?

Yea. But it's currently unavailable.

Just get used to the controller, it's really not that bad. Actually, it's quite good and it has its advantages over KB+M once you get used to it.

Yea. But it's currently unavailable.

Just get used to the controller, it's really not that bad. Actually, it's quite good and it has its advantages over KB+M once you get used to it.

It's not bad, but it most certainly does not have many advantages over a mouse and keyboard setup. In fact, the only positive thing I can think of is being able to sit back comfortably in a sofa whilst using it.

It's not bad, but it most certainly does not have many advantages over a mouse and keyboard setup. In fact, the only positive thing I can think of is being able to sit back comfortably in a sofa whilst using it.

You also have quicker access to button combinations and true 360 degrees of motion. But there is no doubt, KB+M is more accurate in terms of aiming.

You also have quicker access to button combinations and true 360 degrees of motion. But there is no doubt, KB+M is more accurate in terms of aiming.

Well no FPS game I can think of uses button combinations, it's not really a FPS-type thing.

... and how does a mouse not allow true 360 degrees of motion? :s

Well no FPS game I can think of uses button combinations, it's not really a FPS-type thing.

Almost all FPS have the following and then some: Jumping, Reloading, Changing Weapons, Crouching, Use/Action button. All of those are usually done quicker on a controller. On top of that, some games, namely Shadowrun require even more. But yes, perhaps this advantage is primarily for non-FPS games. With that being said however, it still is an advantage.

... and how does a mouse not allow true 360 degrees of motion? :s

The mouse does. It's the keyboard that doesn't. :)