[UK] Can anyone find me a McDonald's price list?

Are prices not on the McDonald's UK web site?

EDIT: Doesn't look like it. Do you need exact prices, or just rough approximations?

It's fine, I went down :D

The one I went into opens at 5:00 am! :o

Jeez, that's pretty early. I think the ones near me open at 6:30 or so. It's nice to sometimes go there in the morning before school and pick up a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese biscuit (what would you actually call those in the UK? Do you have those?) with some hash browns and a soda. Can't do it every day because, you know, the ol' arteries just wouldn't be able to take it, but once in a while is nice.

Jeez, that's pretty early. I think the ones near me open at 6:30 or so. It's nice to sometimes go there in the morning before school and pick up a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese biscuit (what would you actually call those in the UK? Do you have those?) with some hash browns and a soda. Can't do it every day because, you know, the ol' arteries just wouldn't be able to take it, but once in a while is nice.

Biscuit? :|

I thought biscuits in the UK referred to, like, cookies, or something. Maybe I've just gone crazy. :o :laugh:

A bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit/cookie? :x :p

A bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit/cookie? :x :p

Well, they do have McGriddles here in the States (don't know if you have them). Bacon, Egg, and Cheese, between two pancakes filled with syrup. *shudders*

Well, they do have McGriddles here in the States (don't know if you have them). Bacon, Egg, and Cheese, between two pancakes filled with syrup. *shudders*

Never heard of them but damn that sounds unhealthy!

Biscuit? :|

That's funny! I went on a holiday to the USA and heaps of stuff comes with 'biscuits'. In Australia your 'biscuits' would be considered scones. We use English Muffins in their place. 'Biscuits' are plain feral!

Weirdest McDonalds I went to was in Kensington, London. It had a dedicated pianist as if it was a 5-star restaurant!

That's funny! I went on a holiday to the USA and heaps of stuff comes with 'biscuits'. In Australia your 'biscuits' would be considered scones. We use English Muffins in their place. 'Biscuits' are plain feral!

Weirdest McDonalds I went to was in Kensington, London. It had a dedicated pianist as if it was a 5-star restaurant!

Wow, I'll have to check that out :|

Never heard of them but damn that sounds unhealthy!

I know, right? Not only does it sound unhealthy, it doesn't even sound like it would taste any good! I'm amazed they're still selling them.

We call them "English Muffins" but they are closed versions of a CRUMPET ...

McDonalds that is 10 min walk from me, is open 24h (drivethrough) and 5am-1am for Walkin

Crumpet

Crumpet.JPG

Rounded edge, flat, no 'sister' side

English Muffin

EnglishMuffin.JPG

Torn apart, the English Muffin has a ragged edge, perfect for ripping your upper plate apart... :p

I haven't eaten at Mcdonald's for over a year. Makes me all happy inside knowing I've lasted so long without that good tasting unhealthy crap.

I wish I could do that :(

Jesus, how can you not have a Coke for breakfast?

Orange juice < Herpes

PS McDonald's doesn't waste time when it comes to feeding people... even at 5 in the morn.

"We love to see your money!"

PSS I haven't been to McDonlad's since last year. Now I'm hungry.

Thanks a lot, hoes. :(

Orange juice < Herpes

PS McDonald's doesn't waste time when it comes to feeding people... even at 5 in the morn.

"We love to see your money!"

Good for early workers I guess (Y)

Nice and relaxing in there at that time, I can tell you!

What is this thing you speak of......how you say......MickDonald's??????

Intirigued Is I

I had one with my McMuffin earlier, mmm :D

Double sausage and egg I hope!! :D

I had a coke with mine this morning. OJ is too expensive and if its coffee I have to ask for 10+ sugar packets. So its not worth it.

Double sausage and egg I hope!! :D

I had a coke with mine this morning. OJ is too expensive and if its coffee I have to ask for 10+ sugar packets. So its not worth it.

Spot on :D

I feel ill when I see it so I tend not to look :p

I haven't eaten at Mcdonald's for over a year. Makes me all happy inside knowing I've lasted so long without that good tasting unhealthy crap.

I second that!

Orange juice < Herpes

Are you for real?!

How the hell can you drink coke for breakfast? I know - lets start the day with several large spoonfuls of sugar to go with my fat!

I'll still to my orange juice thanks!