[Videos]

Nice videos, especially the drift of the sedan. Audi's quattro system isn't that easy to handle in such drift (underground, tires, time).

Sounds like a weapon!

AUDI IS THE BOMB!

I love the Audi R8 but I also love this video as it just puts into perspective the sheer performance of the Bugatti Veyron compared to something which is already pretty darn fast, like the R8!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xS_unscao0Q

Oh I love the part when Veyron accelerates so much faster than R8, it's insane :)

Here's a full version of that video btw. Link

I love the cars and i'd love to do that for a job.. but isn't that presenter the most annoying guy in the world! :|

I love the cars and i'd love to do that for a job.. but isn't that presenter the most annoying guy in the world! :|

Yeah, I didn't like him either. :blink:

/laugh :laugh:

Oh I love the part when Veyron accelerates so much faster than R8, it's insane :)

That is a great part indeed, it makes the R8 look like it's worth nothing. :p

That is a great part indeed, it makes the R8 look like it's worth nothing. :p

True :D But for the price of the Veyron, I can have the R8, Q7, S8, a nice house and a hefty leftover :D (well, maybe substitute Q7 for X5 or X6 :D)

I like this one for pure skill

That actually is pretty amazing. The third time or so the screen changes you see him going in a curve at a unreasonable speed for 2 wheels, though he handles it amazingly well.

I saw a real Audi R8 on sunday lol, I thought it looked good, but it seemed like it was incomplete, it seemed there was something missing, and it put me off them. Dont get me wrong though, It does look good and it does have a good engine and performance, but theres something missing.

I saw a real Audi R8 on sunday lol, I thought it looked good, but it seemed like it was incomplete, it seemed there was something missing, and it put me off them. Dont get me wrong though, It does look good and it does have a good engine and performance, but theres something missing.

Yeah, everytime I see an R8 I can see either one of these things missing - myself in the driver's seat or my name on its license plate :D

Yeah, everytime I see an R8 I can see either one of these things missing - myself in the driver's seat or my name on its license plate :D

Whiner, won't you rather get a family car with performance? That way you can take the car everyday instead of once and a while. ;)

I saw one too a few months back, the license plate was one of those dealer ones so I guess an audi dealer owned the car. I liked it though, looked pretty cool.