Microsoft Plus! XP on Server 2003 RC2

maybe somebody know how to instal Microsoft Plus! XP on Windows Server 2003 RC2?? :alien:

Its ment for Windows XP Pro/Home NOT for a server OS, why on earth would you want to install it on a server anyway?

Its ment for Windows XP Pro/Home NOT for a server OS, why on earth would you want to install it on a server anyway?

Because we're geeks and like to try new OSes :geek: Even if we don't need to use a server OS because we're home users, it's still fun to try out the toys in server 2003 :D

don't know if this works with the old plus for xp but it shold work with plus DME run the installer from a command prmt and use this command like this

but as i sad i don't know if it will work since im on xp again

Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP.msi SKIPOSCHECK=1

Because people seem to think that a server OS is a super version of the desktop version :no:

Yeh its rather funny :D

I run it on my Server but thats it. It's not extra speedy or anything anyway, just has a lot of services disabled etc.

I'm just curiose about what on earth Plus had that you want?

Only thing even remotely useful I can think of is that speaker enhancement crap.

Well labrynth was fun for 10 minutes.

Guys, stop the flaming - your all pathetic. He asked a question, thats all. It doesnt matter if it may seem silly. Dont reply if you dont have anything good to say.

Guys, stop the flaming - your all pathetic. He asked a question, thats all. It doesnt matter if it may seem silly. Dont reply if you dont have anything good to say.

That would have been one empty thread, then. :D