zune album art...problems!

Hey everyone,

(I dont know if this is in the right section, because its related to the zune software? but still..)

With my zune software, when I load music in from different folders, it doesn't get the right album art...like with one song, Destination Unknown, I went to google and got my own album art for that song, and then all of the next songs I added to the zune software had that as their album art, even when their albums were known!

Anyone else have this problem? (i might just reinstall software)

medking

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from ZuneScene...

Our forum members have come up with the top tips for new Zune owners. These are things they learned through experience so you don't have to.

1. Before you sync the first time make sure your mp3 files are tagged for artist, album, and genre. We recommended using free mp3 tag software at this link: http://www.mp3tag.de/en

2. Do not rip CD's with the Zune software. Use Windows Media Player with a minimum 192Kbps bitrate.

3. Before installing the Zune software make sure your version of Windows is up to date. Select Tools, Windows update from Internet Explorer to begin.

4. In Zune software settings, turn off auto album art update. This can cause more problems than is solves.

5. Configure the syncing options for let me choose for all media types.

6. Encode video in mp4 format for the 2nd gen Zunes. We recommend this free converter. It's not the most user friendly software, but it works the first time every time, and is perfect for batch operations. To get started select Convert, Video File, Power Mode.

7. Tag audiobook files with the genre podcast, this will enable the resume option which is equivalent to book marking.

8. Find missing album art with google image search and add it before you sync.

9. Try the wireless sync option, it can be enabled in the Zune software settings.

10. Register for the Zune forums. Zune Scene has 25,000 members from around the world which means help is available 24/7. Zune Scene also has free give aways on a regular basis.