18-0! THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

They were also the only team to go 17-0. Your point being?

It means nothing without that ring. As I see it, there's still one more game to go.

Er, they're the second team to go 17-0. The 1972 Dolphins did it when they won Super Bowl VII.

so will they win this 'super bowl'...

and what is so super about the bowl, will i be able to fill it with a whole box of cornflakes?

well done to them anyway... will they reach 19-0?

Unless they win the super bowl, in then end it's meaningless...

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was meaningless. They set new records along the way and it will definitely be one to remember, but at the same time, getting the Super Bowl will will put them down in history as the best for sure. I'm pulling for them :D

A buddy of mine that I graduated high school with is on the Pats...that's the only reason at all that I'm happy to see them make it to the Super Bowl.

Ah, I can't help but laugh at the petty haters. To deny the achievements they've made this season even if they don't win the bowl, is moronic at best.

The outcome of the bowl doesn't interest me. My 49ers were out of it long ago. But at least I can acknowledge a great team, without being a two year old.

It's gonna be a great showdown at Superbowl XXXII! I'm rooting for the Patriots like always. It's definitely going to be disappointing if they Patriots lose, but they've done so much this season it's still not that bad.

But to have the perfect season, it's just a completely different story. :yes: