XBOX In Israel. When ?

Does any one can tell me when the hell XBOX will get to Israel ?

All the people here are waiting for this to come but its not coming :(

Can some one tell me when its gonna be here ?

I'm dieing to play the XBOX Live.

When i'm asking :cry: ?

When you go online and buy it and put your address for where it should be shipped???

Just import. I don't see Israel being a high priority on their list, to be honest...

@timdorr

Arg why not what is so different about Israel then anyone else's country?

Man i hate that anti semetic atitude take it and burry it man we dont need that crap here.

@Pupik2k

I dunno man try xbox.com and shoot off an email and ask them directly im sure they will respond quickly.

Lylatov

@timdorr

Man i hate that anti semetic atitude take it and burry it man we dont need that crap here.

How is it anti-semitic to say that Israel is probably not high on Microsoft's list for Xbox? All that means to me is that the countries that are not high market, like Europe or Asia are, are not a pressing concern for them. I think what needs to be taken out and buried is this paranoia.

@timdorr

I"m sorry my comments were misconstrued as being anti-semetic, but I was just commenting on MS's business strategy... I don't have any feelings on Israel or any other country not receiveing xboxes at the moment. I know it's just a misinterpretation though, so I'm not going to get angry (considering I'd freak if anyone called me a racist ;) )

Japan bigger than Israel and there no request for XBOX

Israel much much smaller and we have here big request for it. So why not bring the XBOX to here and not waste time in Japan ?

When you go online and buy it and put your address for where it should be shipped???
Because i wanna play the XBOX Live

And i wanna buy the games not download them (because i don't have DVDR) and if no XBOX in Israel so how will i buy games for it ?

OK I will tell billy when I meet him!

regarding the games.. if you were going to buy the console online you might as well buy the games for it!

Japan bigger than Israel and there no request for XBOX

Israel much much smaller and we have here big request for it. So why not bring the XBOX to here and not waste time in Japan ?

Nice one!

The Population of Japan is 126,549,976 while the Population of "Israel" is 5,842,454!

So if Only 5% of the Japanese Population demand XBOX.. they will sell 6.3 Million Systems.. while if 100% of the "Israeli" population demand it.. they will sell 5.8 Millions! Not to mention the instability in "Israel"!

Are you trying to teach microsoft Marketing?

Because i wanna play the XBOX Live

And i wanna buy the games not download them (because i don't have DVDR) and if no XBOX in Israel so how will i buy games for it ?

Ok, what's stopping you?

I'm telling you, import everything. The system, the games, the xbox live kit. It will all work just fine. That's how the aussie's are playing at the moment. They just buy american stuff and put in a US zip code for their location. Works fine and it was just in the news :)