...and then I found $100

Uh oh, now the drug dealer who lost it is going to log on to Neowin and trace your IP :o

Pretty sure if it belonged to a drug dealer, one of my friends or their low-life friends is the one who lost it :p Not worried.

Well, you see: I was parked in the parkinglot before i went to school. Turns out i had a hole in my pocket and money had been falling out all day. I lost a total of $120 dollars.

It's a difficult situation, my mom and dad live so far away, i go to school in one state, live in another and visit my dad in another. It sucks, but hell, if i could get my 120 back life would be great.

17, psh. Often times i find as many as 20, and that's on a bad day. I practically swim in free cigarettes up in the awesome state of north carolina. It rains them, baby.

Well I found 17 cigarettes on a bus the other day...

Beat that !

And you smoked them? they could have been in someones ear or someones lips and they could have had warts/herpes or a nasty ear infection? the possibilities man are endless....

Shame on you :D

I bet you never found an ounce of weed? :D Beat that :D

And you smoked them? they could have been in someones ear or someones lips and they could have had warts/herpes or a nasty ear infection? the possibilities man are endless....

Shame on you :D

And you smoked it? That could have been mixed with sand, or been glass sprayed, or even being watched by cops? The possibilities are endless...

:p

But no... I once thought I'd found a 9bar of hash in a bag beside a road, how gutted was I when I found out it was dog biscuits.

There's tons of that stuff growing along the edges of the corn fields I work in during the summer. :rolleyes:

And you smoked it? That could have been mixed with sand, or been glass sprayed, or even being watched by cops? The possibilities are endless...

:p

But no... I once thought I'd found a 9bar of hash in a bag beside a road, how gutted was I when I found out it was dog biscuits.

lol at your pedigree chum owning....