What strength is Drum - Yellow, Blue, Dark Blue etc?

Hi dudes, just wondering if any of you dudes know a site where it may list all the different cigarettes and their strength, the tar or whatever they measure.

Thanks.

Drum dont seem to have a website...

According to wikipedia they are owned by imperial tobacco

http://www.imperial-tobacco.com/

" The mature markets of Australia and New Zealand are among the most regulated in the world, with pictorial health warnings in Australia and extensive restrictions on smoking in public places. However, we have demonstrated our ability to continue to grow our profit.

Key brands include Horizon and Peter Stuyvesant in cigarettes and Drum and Champion in fine cut tobacco."

http://www.imperial-tobacco.com/index.asp?page=355

I never knew Drum, Golden Virginia and Rizla were owned by the same company.

http://www.imperial-tobacco.com/index.asp?page=399

I dont personally like rollies,

I only smoke:

Benson and Hedges Smooth

Dunhill Lights

Marlboro Reds

Winfield Blues

Rasion (White?)

But they dont show the tar or strength on the packets :s

Imperial Tobacco's site is very corporate and provides bugger all help :(

Also, I think you will find that 99% of the major cigarette brands are owned by like 5 companies.

yea they dont show the milligrams on packets in Australia anymore, which is kinda annoying.

there site sucks too lol.

Damn no one knows ? :p

I really wanted to find that out haha, ah well.

I will try white, I currently smoke Yellow, Used to smoke the light blue, my brother and me were having an arguement on which one is stronger me saying the Yellow feels like 6's and the Light Blue 8's maybe, thats why i wanted to know.

However I will try white now. :)

I will try white, I currently smoke Yellow, Used to smoke the light blue, my brother and me were having an arguement on which one is stronger me saying the Yellow feels like 6's and the Light Blue 8's maybe, thats why i wanted to know.

However I will try white now. :)

Ohh, I didn't realise you actually got 'white' here we have a choice of dark blue, light blue, and yellow. We always called the yellow 'white drum.'

No we dont have white haha, I walked out to the milkbar once you told me and asked, they dont sell it, I tried a few shops.

So white is Yellow :p yer there good, thats what i go for usually.

They also sell silver here though, i was thinking maybe by white you meant silver, lucky i didnt buy it.

hehe, I like the ZigZags, rice paper for smokes and hemp paper for the special smokes, seem to work nicely :rofl:

Dont get too many varietys of paper here though, usually all I ever see anywhere here is, Tally Ho & Ventii.

Only very few stores hold more variety :/ ...

I actually tried an interesting one the other day, the paper itself was completely clear, resembling that thin film you would often find on a new LCD screen on a camera or phone etc. supposably its made out of plant cells or something of the sort and is completely natural, while it was interesting, it just seemed too wierd.

Edited by se7en.hu